maxim@423

Apr 23, 2017
guys help
i can't trigger that's events

434. *Latex event* At night, when John is not home, go to the bedroom. There is a chance that you will catch Julia and Janice on the bed in their Latex suits (Julia and Janice must have Condom suits, also you must be sleeping in other than Janice's bed). Jason will be rejected.
435. *Latex event* next day, use PC, go to Fetish store and buy Male latex suit.
436. *Latex event* wake up at night, click on the commode in Jason's room. Put on latex suit and go to bedroom.
437. *Latex event* There 50/50 chance to catch them. If you catch them, this time they will let you join.

first question: bedroom = Janice bedroom?
second: maybe you know how to edit values of this events in Registry
tnx
first question: I don't know , I just started to play this version.

second : All you need, is on this gentleman page (specific to your case ,Copy VARIABLES GUIDE)

Reactions: AngelOfDeath

herryk159

Jun 28, 2018
For the latex suit scene, I already asked Julia and Janice to wear Condom Suit for daily clothes, and I tried to caught them in Julia's room.
Although Jason could hiding in the wardrobe and watched them playing, But I still not able to join them. Anyone can help?

Just found out, Need to catch them in Janice's Bedroom

AMF

Sep 28, 2017
With the addition of yet another eligible male NPC, I feel like this game is headed towards more and more NTR. Billy is obnoxious, John is inconvenient, I already barely cared about Kira and now I care even less, since her boyfriend is on the scene.

Personally I was hoping for more Danielle story and scenes. Also, didnt KST tease pregnancy like, 10 updates ago with the Janice dream?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
For the latex suit scene, I already asked Julia and Janice to wear Condom Suit for daily clothes, and I tried to caught them in Julia's room.
Although Jason could hiding in the wardrobe and watched them playing, But I still not able to join them. Anyone can help?
Wrong bedroom. Janice's bedroom, and they don't have to be told to wear the suits. It's an event that can happen when Jason goes to Janice's room during the night after getting out of bed.

With the addition of yet another eligible male NPC, I feel like this game is headed towards more and more NTR.
There's no NTR in the game at all, when it comes to any of the women cheating on Jason.

Jason however gets to cuck 4 guys.
John, his adoptive father, even to the point of fucking his wife in the same bed whilst he's in it.
Rebecca & Rachel are both married and fucking Jason behind their husband's backs.
Kevin was already getting action from the teacher, and Jason blackmails her into stopping that and doing it with him, leading to her cheating on her husband with him instead.

Jason's not in a relationship with any of the women that isn't just a sexual relationship, with only the beginnings of something with more potential with Janice & Julia simultaneously.
Anything sexual involving them and someone who's not Jason, is done at Jason's instigation only, and purely for his own benefit.

AMF

Sep 28, 2017
You're not wrong, but you're making a semantics argument. To accommodate your point, replace "NTR" with "story choices that involve sharing women with other men." Like I said, I was hoping for development in other directions.

Edit: to clarify my point further, look at the walkthrough for 0.24. At least half the additions there are Janice/Billy stuff. If I don't choose the Billy path, there wasn't really much for me in 0.24, was there?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
You're not wrong, but you're making a semantics argument.
It's an important argument to make because of the over usage of the term, to the point that people are using it erroneously.

Edit: to clarify my point further, look at the walkthrough for 0.24. At least half the additions there are Janice/Billy stuff. If I don't choose the Billy path, there wasn't really much for me in 0.24, was there?
Going to sound like an arsehole here but, so what?

I don't play any of the content involving Billy that's not mandatory for progression, and I don't care that he gets extra content in one release that could've gone to something else. We're playing an incomplete product that's still under development.

sarashi

May 4, 2018
how do i find my save data so that i can " somehow " transfer it to the next version ?
i do know that most unity games are in the registry but im not sure which of them it is x.x
edit. okay nvm seems like because its in the registry it transfer it actually automaticly to the new version lol

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Can we fuck Kira now ? :FeelsGoodMan:

Didn't play the game since 0.23, thx :)

american

Apr 24, 2017
I just finished Playing v 25 beta 1 and must said for a Beta 1 for me it wasa picture perfect gameplay without any bugs or major problems learn the part about on beach with kira rub her pussy was a little harder but after that good to go

Reactions: twisttwisttwist3377

Areyouken

Jun 24, 2018
Sounds like you're not on "The Billy Path" (basically, sharing Janice with him).
Have you given him her panties?
Let him get a blowjob from her?

Honestly, that's about as much as I can remember off-hand, since I don't indulge his obsession with Janice beyond what's necessary to progress early on.
Done that. Sold the panties (before I knew I could sniff it), done the pool BJ etc. No idea what to do to get Billy to the beach on weekend nights

You can invite Billy to the beach only on Fridays and Saturdays.
I know. read the walkthrough, and even printed it out to read throughly. Kept loading till Janice visited on Friday nights. I get the extra BJ post the photo shoot. But still no option to call Billy. :\

Reactions: jikhak
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes