POMLT

Jun 12, 2017
When I receive the save file and put it into the save folder, nothing happens when I load the game. How can I solve this?

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
i got another bug. i can not do anal with Julia even though I have already Plug and condom in my inventory

Katorn

Sep 27, 2017
Any hint to give Kira homework to Rebecca plz ?.
Walkthrough said go to classroom , but everytime ( about 10 times ) i go in classroom , always Rebecca waiting me for sex and have no option to give the homework ....
Any help will be appreciate

Reactions: Agungteguh27

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Could someone please update the MAC version DL link to the latest one? It appears to still be the previous version, unless it is a misytype

belzhaphore

Apr 5, 2017
hi,

i've started a new game.
i found mom's panties but when i get to jason's room and click on 'sniff mom's panties' i get the message 'nah, i'm too tired'.
and then you can't click on the pc or the door anymore.

belzhaphore

Apr 5, 2017
scrap previous message, found the error.
you need the go watch tv first at night to get 10 energy then you can sniff the panties

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
Any hint to give Kira homework to Rebecca plz ?.
Walkthrough said go to classroom , but everytime ( about 10 times ) i go in classroom , always Rebecca waiting me for sex and have no option to give the homework ....
Any help will be appreciate
you have try again and again until you can talk with her, then you will see option about Kira's homework

Reactions: Katorn

Shaderz

Aug 2, 2017
"355. When you don't have sex with Janice during the time John is home and John leaves after 7 days, you get a special scene in the Bedroom.
Make sure you have done the complete "anal training" event with Janice at night (step 200 b b). You have two options:
a) "Vaginal": You fuck Janice's pussy. During the scene click on "Fuck her ass" or "Cum". When you choose to fuck her ass, click on "Fuck her pussy again" or "Cum".
You can fuck her pussy and ass over and over again.
b) "Anal": You fuck Janice's ass and pussy. During the scene click on "Fuck her ass again" or "Cum". You can fuck her ass and pussy over and over again.
When you click on "Cum", Julia enters the room. You have two options:
a) "Let Julia stay": Click on "Vaginal" or "Anal" to shove your hands in Janice's and Julia's pussies or asses. You have two options:
a) "Janice": You fuck Janice's pussy. Julia shoves a hand in Janice's ass and you cum im Janice's pussy.
b) "Julia": You fuck Julia's ass. Janice shoves a hand in Julia's pussy and you cum in Julia's ass.
b) "Ask Julia to go away": Julia leaves the Bedroom and you fuck Janice's pussy and cum in her."

Any way to get this scene? I've tried multiple times but can't. What bedroom should I wait at, when and at what time?

L

leetitoldu

so im at day 200, i did not met danielle? what i have to do to meet her?

kulac

Nov 10, 2017
For starters i only read the walktrough and didn't play yet. I do if this way with every update so i know what to expect when i have time to play it.
I hoped for more content for Janice.
Like more to Billy path (threesome etc)
Kira wasn't interesting for me from the begining...
But maybe after playing i will say i was wrong about it. The fact is that when i read the walktrough and realised 0.25 is focused on Kira i was very upset.
And the latex suit for Jason... No comment.
The latex suits in general are pointless for ne in this game.
For what we know 0.26 will be about niece.
Hope Janice will get more attention in next up.
It woldnt hurt to update Jason model too becouse in my opinion its terrible.
Apart of that... I love this game.
In the last updates we had janice and billy so i dont think will see new content for billy for now...plus if you did not go on billy path that means that will not see any content if we get only billy content...and janice i think has the most content in the game so will be better for the other girls to get some new content like julia.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes