Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Yehhhh I Complete This Game To 0.23 Version
Now Today Is game Updated.. here
So I don't Want To Lose Any My PlaySaves
It's Taking Too Dumb Timing
I spend already 20 days to Reach 23.version
you cant lose any saves unless you manually delete those
Skaldy's right, so unless you've deleted your saves for some reason, you just start the game and continue playing from either an autosave or choose a different save to load.

DjKillerDev

Jul 19, 2018
Skaldy's right, so unless you've deleted your saves for some reason, you just start the game and continue playing from either an autosave or choose a different save to load.
I'm Telling About
between Old Version And New Version Game...

If I'm Playing That 0.24 Version Game
And I will Download The 0.25 Version (new)
So Can I Able To Play My Old Save Game File in 25 Version ?

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
Please help guys! I finished Kiras homework with Rebecca, but I can not give it back.

Maybe regedit editing?

U

User_344024

We would be eternally grateful to whoever can post a save. thank you

tommywright

May 16, 2017
guys help
i can't trigger that's events

434. *Latex event* At night, when John is not home, go to the bedroom. There is a chance that you will catch Julia and Janice on the bed in their Latex suits (Julia and Janice must have Condom suits, also you must be sleeping in other than Janice's bed). Jason will be rejected.
435. *Latex event* next day, use PC, go to Fetish store and buy Male latex suit.
436. *Latex event* wake up at night, click on the commode in Jason's room. Put on latex suit and go to bedroom.
437. *Latex event* There 50/50 chance to catch them. If you catch them, this time they will let you join.

first question: bedroom = Janice bedroom?
second: maybe you know how to edit values of this events in Registry
tnx
anybody can help me?

visaga

Dec 27, 2017
413. Go to the locker while "someone is taking shower". This time door won't make a sound and Jason will not get caught.

It doesn't work, sometimes she's in the locker where Jason says "i should peek on her while she's in the shower", then you choose "approach/leave" option and nothing happens, the locker/shower rooms are empty.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
lol just now i find the update and i am start to download this update too.
So i go and read the walkthrough. Perhaps someone can say you are complain but really?
This update is only for kira? Yeah i see about the last 3 step with mom and sis. But... really? For fucking kira we need to do 27 step! I can understand that 2/3 time her boyfriend stop us. But also the teacher! Ok most probably she become in some way jealous. So ok i can understand, but... i really do not understand how ultimatelly this game are become so slow in update character. I mean when we finally advance the story? When we finally can fuck the aunt? Ok in the past version with some alcol and drug we fuck her in the pool. But the next day she do not remember a fucking thing.
And if i am not wrong she comining in this game before Kira. Oh well cant wait to play this new content because i really like this game.

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
myself I have no problem with game everytime I play it smooth sailing always wait until final is out but still thank you and apology if I came of to hostile ok didn't mean for some are real asshole here ok
It's Ok. they're just Love the game, and then run out of patient for more. you're welcome. we are here for helping each other when we get stuck in the Game

Reactions: american
3.40 star(s) 157 Votes