DjKillerDev

Jul 19, 2018
start to play...make one save at least... shutdown game ...then You have to have
\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist\

copy downloaded save file in that folder and run game again.
Already I have My Save in Game
7 Files i already Saved There Different Different Paths...

Really I don't know how to Find them
I can only Play and play
Where the Save file I'm Also Trying to find but I'm unable

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I like the new version. I had enough issues with some of the previous versions that I hadn't played in quite awhile. Some of the scenes I was used to are either not there anymore or seem to have been put into different spots in the storyline. It does seem to flow better now and the school scenes with the teacher are no longer broken.

I do think it would be nice if some extra hints were added on the main screen for questlines you have started but not finished so you have a better idea what you're supposed to do without using a walkthrough.

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
The only big bug encountered on this version, is after making the pictures with Julia and Mike, I was shown them the same day in Kira, which resulted: no dialogue between Kira and Jason, no texture of Kira and Jason and I got stuck at this stage and no way to continued on the adventure.

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
Already I have My Save in Game
7 Files i already Saved There Different Different Paths...

Really I don't know how to Find them
I can only Play and play
Where the Save file I'm Also Trying to find but I'm unable
Look here >

you can not play this game if You do not have those folders ... so ..or "unhide"-em or Use some better file explorer /egg Total Commander show all files true setings in few clicks/

Feb 8, 2018
Anyone else having problems opening the Mac version? I keep getting the following message:
"The application “TheTwist024MAC” can’t be opened."
I've downloaded from MEGA and NOPY but same problem :(

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
have play the new update, thanks god havent found any bugs so far at least not on my saves.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's not that it's a low chance, it's that it's a random chance.

Took 2 weeks in game before I could start complimenting her in the locker room, because she was always in the shower.
When it came time to start going into the shower room after oiling the hinges, she'd be in the corridor and magically appear in the shower after entering the lockers.

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
Could someone please update the MAC version DL link to the latest one? It appears to still be the previous version, unless it is a misytype
There are no mistypes in the OP. The Mac version usually come out along with the final version or several days later. Final version usually come out 4 days after first beta. So you have to wait several days for the new Mac version.

Reactions: Calyps0

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
So the Mac version refuses to run on my iMac Retina (OSX Sierra, iMac2014)
Any suggestions?
Anyone else having problems opening the Mac version? I keep getting the following message:
"The application “TheTwist024MAC” can’t be opened."
I've downloaded from MEGA and NOPY but same problem :(
There are two solutions for those who can't run the Mac version:

Solution 1:
KsT said:
If game doesn't launch due to "unidentified developer". Open System Preferences and go to Security & Privacy, and make sure the General tab is selected.
Solution 2:
Hi!
I had same problem. It seems to be a permission problem - execute right is missing:
To solve open Terminal and change to directory where you have extracted the file
cd <directory>/TheTwist024MAC.app/Contents/MacOS
chmod a+x TheTwist024MAC
Now it works

Reactions: Blitzerx

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
I know. read the walkthrough, and even printed it out to read throughly. Kept loading till Janice visited on Friday nights. I get the extra BJ post the photo shoot. But still no option to call Billy. :\
Then I suggest you to read my .

Reactions: Areyouken

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
There are no mistypes in the OP. The Mac version usually come out along with the final version or several days later. Final version usually come out 4 days after first beta. So you have to wait several days for the new Mac version.
Thanks AOD. So the new version is coming then! Waiting somewhat patiently. But very excited.

Reactions: AngelOfDeath

roojohan

Sep 7, 2017
cant trigger step355. When you don't have sex with Janice during the time John is home and John leaves after 7 days, you get a special scene in the Bedroom. in walkthrough . can someone explain in more detail, in whose bedroom does it occour ? i have done all the requierments.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes