Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hello guys @_@ i download the v0.08c, and now with mom in the shower i see ghost mom head with no body. And also with emma i see a ghost head this time the boy with no body? XD
There is some way to fix it? Or we have to wait 0.08d? T_T

groove888

Apr 12, 2017
Hello guys @_@ i download the v0.08c, and now with mom in the shower i see ghost mom head with no body. And also with emma i see a ghost head this time the boy with no body? XD
There is some way to fix it? Or we have to wait 0.08d? T_T

I "fixed" these bugs by moving the camera around till the textures reappears.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I "fixed" these bugs by moving the camera around till the textures reappears.
Yeah if you moving you camera around the texture just fix. But the mother shower no. I mean you can fix the texture also here, but the anal bug is not correct. She always kick you off and -30 relationship. I hope in a 8d soon.

Apr 23, 2017
Thanks for upload and mod!
Was wondering if future mods can be made to add items, such as recordings. Been grinding for video #3 for weeks at the neighbor, without luck.

NVHT

Apr 22, 2017
Thanks for upload and mod!
Was wondering if future mods can be made to add items, such as recordings. Been grinding for video #3 for weeks at the neighbor, without luck.
The mod can add relationship point for Emma, which you don't have to grind to achieve the #3 video. Why do you need the mod to add items?

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
No offense taken. I probably didn't phrase my question correctly. I could not find "The Twist" in the registry.
Didn't know that it was in "KsTgames" folder as Loquat pointed. Changing value to 6 worked for me.

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
is the value really 6? If not: Open the game and load ur save and change it then.
Whats her Affection and do u ve lube?
Do u get the anal options at the pool event?
I had same problem at first. I changed registry value from 5 to 6 and still got rejected in the bathroom. When I went back to registry, value reverted back to 5. Second time I had registry open during the game and made sure that value was 6 when I did the bathroom scene. I guess that loading my last save was causing registry value to revert. Didn't have any problems with consecutive saves.

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I had same problem at first. I changed registry value from 5 to 6 and still got rejected in the bathroom. When I went back to registry, value reverted back to 5. Second time I had registry open during the game and made sure that value was 6 when I did the bathroom scene. I guess that loading my last save was causing registry value to revert. Didn't have any problems with consecutive saves.
Yes, I was getting anal options at pool and with Ema. My only problem was bathroom anal scene which worked for me in 0.7 version.

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
funny is i was with emma bug before on version 0.08 after i get hands on 0.08b everything is fixed no bugs here
also i started from 0 with clean registry
delete kst complety from regedit and everything works fine after this

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes