0 = Money
1-5 = raise relationship points
+ = raise total energy
Use the numpad keys.

Thanks to the guy who gave me the .dll
Previous versions also work FYI

Aug 5, 2016
Previous versions also work FYI
The fixes get written into that file, so I'll have to reinject it with cheats everytime. If you want to play with the fixes, you'll take the updated version. If you don't care about updates though.. then you can keep using the old one. d:

Reactions: JR81

kidlat1x

Mar 27, 2017
how do i get video3 i am on the couch and i can't put the camera anywhere it only says wait for her. there is no tv that i can put it on and i can't change the camera angle

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
Can anyone point me in the direction of walkthrough? The walkthrough mega link in the OP redirects me to my own megasync xD

Ricky Yeh

Apr 25, 2017
Regedit works like a charm. I found video3 and changed its value from 0 to 2, then I went to my computer and was able to download the video to USB in order to show sister. Thanks for the advice :)
Actually,I don't know how to edit file
So...can someone teach edit. Thx!!

Redmew

Donor
Dec 2, 2016
All the changes I do in regedit reverses before they have any effect.. Any tips?
Tried changing _video3_h3120346392 to "2" a million times, but each time it goes back to "0" when I use the computer.. even tried having regedit open at the same time as I connect the USB..

U

User_10739

when you go to sleep at night make your edits before starting the next day and they will save. Make sure to change the reg entry to decimal before changing to 2

Reactions: Vonkriegen

Romeo

Nov 2, 2016
still not getting emma scene? he just keeps saying "i better go" once he sees her inside playing with herself, and i have 240 relationship with her? any help?

Bazinga

Mar 4, 2017
I have tried 4 times to get Video003 from Emma's and there is nothing recorded. Anyone else having this problem?

Shadowcrow

Oct 10, 2016
Not sure if anyone's tried this to fix the video problem. Try viewing the USB on the computer before downloading the video at Emma's.

Exodius

Apr 30, 2017
You first have to talk to sister (in the pool) about when she saw the BJ, and then you need to talk to mom afterwards telling her that you talked with sister and about her jealousy. Only then will you be able to catch them both in sister's room.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes