muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Thanks @Soulbound ! I just tested it and now the neighbor's working normally! No more perpetually masturbating neighbor! Guess she's got serious tendonitis, no batteries, and a broken dildo!!! :coldsweat:

Reactions: groove888

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
I can see all the anal scenes, but I can't get the video 003. Always tell me nothing
might be just a glitch. on my first play through, i couldn't get ANY of the emma scenes, and asa consequence couldn't get the birthday scene and progress with the game. i had to start from scratch.

Anbuja

Aug 23, 2016
I cant now fucking end the mother and sister at the pool scene. THe dialogue wont show after the mom gets on top.

Shadowcrow

Oct 10, 2016
Being that it was his first post how can you be sure he knows that. I just thought I would mention it
I assumed that's what he meant considering he said it always tells him nothing, and I also mistook him for someone else who had a similar problem earlier in the thread.

Oct 13, 2016
I've been trying for the past hour and I can't get the restaurant text with Emma, I've spoken to Julia and Billy but the text doesn't appear for Emma? I have both the dress and necklace in my inventory, Is it a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
This didn't fix it :/ I'm going to try completely deleting it and starting from scratch. Does this bug come from editing the registry?
no he messed his game which each update more up ..... and im on the ul for d ....

I've been trying for the past hour and I can't get the restaurant text with Emma, I've spoken to Julia and Billy but the text doesn't appear for Emma? I have both the dress and necklace in my inventory, Is it a bug or am I doing something wrong?
the twist 0.08d & walkthrough

Changelog Version 0.08d:

All known bugs are now fixed!

pm to the threadstarter and pm to the modder, also

Last edited:
Reactions: tarkasian

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
First of all, i have zero knowledge to how to make a game and my computer skills are "average joe" type.
So i was wondering how difficult it is to create a game which avoid the non sense situation, i mean:

-once you get the various sex scenes with the mom and sister, mom still says at night no i can't stay coz if julia see us..
or, the pool scene remains with the same pattern and dialogues as for the first time....and so on you know what i mean !

Then, is it something really difficult to make the scenes evolved ?

I'm not one of his patrons but paying 50 to 100 dollars for this, damn, i know microsoft brainwashed us for the last 25 years but c"mon !

I'm really wanna know from you guys who have skills how hard it would be to make sense of those games...thx

Apr 23, 2017
The mod can add relationship point for Emma, which you don't have to grind to achieve the #3 video. Why do you need the mod to add items?
Without the video I can't show it to the sister, as the walkthrough suggests. Also, without showing the video it seems I'm unable to unlock some content with sister, including threesome.

Ricky Yeh

Apr 25, 2017
Without the video I can't show it to the sister, as the walkthrough suggests. Also, without showing the video it seems I'm unable to unlock some content with sister, including threesome.
I also put the spy camera into emma tv for two weeks and still get nothing..........

Apr 23, 2017
I also put the spy camera into emma tv for two weeks and still get nothing..........
Just play around in regedit and you wont have to do anything, just some stuff but still main things will dissapiear(grind)
Regedit works like a charm. I found video3 and changed its value from 0 to 2, then I went to my computer and was able to download the video to USB in order to show sister. Thanks for the advice :)

Reactions: Ricky Yeh
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes