ashw

Mar 13, 2017
You have to go to moms room at 22:00 and wait for her. You will get anal scene and after that shower anal worked fine for me
only scene i get around that time is at 21:00 mom sleeping in bed and MC licking moms pussy though pants and says that's all for this version.
when at 22:00 and wait an hour MC gets tired and goes to bed

also im stuck at getting caught receiving a bj from mom. when i try to talk to sister in the pool, the option is not available just asking about her mood is.
edit: btw i've also watched mom/sister lesbian scene from sister's closet. that is supposed to come after talking to sister after getting caught.

Last edited:

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
Some scenes require events done in sequence to unlock. If you have a save before J caught the pool BJ scene, start from there. I would say use reg.edit but this game is very buggy.

ashw

Mar 13, 2017
Some scenes require events done in sequence to unlock. If you have a save before J caught the pool BJ scene, start from there. I would say use reg.edit but this game is very buggy.
the lesbian scene isnt even supposed to be triggerable until after talking to sister, after getting caught.

i eventually just started a new game with a fresh install.

U

User_10739

.08d worked for me, I was able to finish the update without a hitch now another long month to wait. God only knows what Billy will ask for next...

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
That's what it looks like. When you gain some relationship or items it populates the inventory. Go speak to the teacher every day to check yours isn't glitched. You gain some relationship when you help with the scattered papers.

sherlockhomes

Apr 19, 2017
That's what it looks like. When you gain some relationship or items it populates the inventory. Go speak to the teacher every day to check yours isn't glitched. You gain some relationship when you help with the scattered papers.
I will check that.Thanks!

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
Anyone has a save just before the birthday scene or knows the reg.edit name and values to activate the restaurant tab MC computer please?

V

vaultcbc

Did some of you managed to start it on mac? I'm trying using porting kit but for some reason I can't see some text :/

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
h
Done.

Same procedure: put this in TheTwist_Data/Managed
Open Inventory
0 = Money
1-5 = raise relationship points
+ = raise total energy

[EDIT: Use the symbols on your keypad.]

Have fun.
what is the procedure sry late to the party what am i doing with Twist_data/managed ?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
h

what is the procedure sry late to the party what am i doing with Twist_data/managed ?
Download the file in this post -
Put that file in Twist_data/managed and it adds the cheats that u use the numpad for.

The Dream Keeper

May 14, 2017
Can you suggest me any other game like THE TWIST , which has incent like this
i personally like Big Brother and Dreams of Desire. Like The Twist, there is a little more work put in the game whether it's higher resolution images or animations. I still think The Twist is the best out there right now or the most realized as of right now.

When will be v0.09 out
Unlike a lot of the other projects, Kst doesn't really put in firm dates in his project updates. Just need to be patient. I just like to be surprised when I get an email about an update from Patreon.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes