D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
Unlike a lot of the other projects, Kst doesn't really put in firm dates in his project updates. Just need to be patient. I just like to be surprised when I get an email about an update from Patreon.
eh kst updates every 3 weeks or so. he's met every date he said he would update thus far.

The Dream Keeper

May 14, 2017
eh kst updates every 3 weeks or so. he's met every date he said he would update thus far.
Yeah, he's pretty consistent. I just meant that he doesn't put like New Version Release: June #, 2017 like some other projects do (ie. Dreams of Desire) on the top of his Patreon page.

Jiren86

May 10, 2017
Can you please send me the links
Artifact Part 1 (ICCreations split it in 2 so it downloads quicker)

Part 2

That's it for Artifact so far

Last edited:

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
How to save in this game?

For it seems that there is a loading screen so it may not be autosave alone.

Drunk on life

Jan 16, 2017
Ok, question, i downloaded the cheat file and added it to the managed folder, but they just won't activate.
I don't have a numpad, i'm using a laptop.

Reactions: MoonIverson

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Just cheat some money and influence with the registry values. You won't have to search much, someone asks on almost every page of the thread.

Piter Georg

May 4, 2017
Next version 9, author may be finish scenes daily time with mom in kitchen and mom in bedroom, Julya in pool and etc. Too many unfinished scenes in this game for players with hiden points. I guess that the author will focus on new characters teachers story. It is best to finish at least +70% of the game before it is released.
Regarding similarity to other games? There is no. If you want to play something good include reality + action, just probably japan company ILLUSION erotic game. Their games in translation version info will find here . That's just my opinion.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Next version 9, author may be finish scenes daily time with mom in kitchen and mom in bedroom, Julya in pool and etc. Too many unfinished scenes in this game for players with hiden points. I guess that the author will focus on new characters teachers story. It is best to finish at least +70% of the game before it is released.
Regarding similarity to other games? There is no. If you want to play something good include reality + action, just probably japan company ILLUSION erotic game. Their games in translation version info will find here . That's just my opinion.
I guess what I really wanted to know is will we finally be able to nut in the mom or sister when ever we want.

Reactions: blackmamba

MARYNOM

Apr 22, 2017
I am quite new around here, well i was just stalki0ng ermmmm i wanted to say lurking XD
I have quite an issue. i used to play previous versions of the twist, lone mother etc.
BUT now i cant even click on for example new game.... as if click is not registered at all. I tried to google problem but to no avail. soooo any tips why i cant play those games anymore?? any help would be appriciated
EDIT:just to say reinstalled unity player, drivers at max i am quite out of ideas :D

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
KsT have been pretty consistant with the updates, every 2-3weeks hope it'll continue that way. I don't have access to patreon updates so I can only guess it'll released sometime next week.

But here's hoping!

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
if i had to guess, the next update will bring threesome between emma, kelly and mc at least, plus some scenes with teacher and some cuckhold because she's married and if my prayers were heard creampie opition.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes