Ralen

Jun 1, 2017
Since the last 3 Version, i do always get stuck in the scene where i am at Danielles Place and ask her about her Breast.
Nothing to click no chance to escape, does anyone know the solution for this one?

pots

Dec 23, 2017
Updating my previous comment on the broken computer in Jason's room.

I can use the computer now if you passed the time (1 hour pass).
Though sometime you can't exit out with the shortcuts inside house. So you need to use the map and go back to Jason's house.

New notes:
Don't use Jason's computer before 14:00. You can only use the computer after 14:00. Even on the weekend, DO NOT USE THE COMPUTER BEFORE 14:00!

I found a lot of bugs regarding the computer. Best option if it doesn't work properly would be reloading an earlier save or restart a new save.

Hopefully this fix up for everyone's beginning problem in 0.26.
thx man worked for me

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
@Zakutsa you're the man. I just figured it out and was gonna post but you beat me to it. Finally one of the main obstacles is cleared.

yourdesire8

Jul 1, 2017
Hello, did tamper with cheats at the start so the billie still asks at school if you have more info on the "parentage",even tho spoke with kelly then the new neighbour etc..Might that be a cheats bug?

Devotion

Oct 18, 2017
same save of v26? i have a big problem with Billy's patch… when i go at the beach during the night i see a lot of Janices and Billies and i cant follow the walktrough points from 448

djpupilo

Dec 9, 2017
Proc i3 2.8 , 8Gb , 320 ssd, gtx 1060 and the game just dnt work. HOW !?
(i've played a lot of times, but wth this up , it dnst work anymore.)

**Sorry about gramar . BR

Reactions: Obiyo

Seraphim1

Aug 16, 2017
You need to make her break up with Rick. That's how you trigger lingrie cry/sad scenes. You need to plant cam in emma's tv, recover it next week, show it to billy then show it to Julia in livingroom. After that she breaks up with Rick and when you visit her around 20-22 hours and after 22 hours you can find her wearing a black lingrie, she talks about ''buying that lingrie for Rick'', you can push your score further. And after 22 hours she will talk about finding a new job, Jason talks about modelling
Damn, thats how I did back when I first played. Thank you for reminding !

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes