GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
Guys. The thread IS over 700 pages. I can't be assed to look through all of them for the answer I seek.

How does one exit the Cheat Screen?

NOW it works. What the hell?

I DID press the C and H keys again.

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
does anyone have the save for the latest update??? :'( can I have a link!
I need a full save
Go to the top right of the page, in the search field enter "0.26 save" and check "Search this thread only"

Guys. The thread IS over 700 pages. I can't be assed to look through all of them for the answer I seek.

Hold C then press H, the other way around does not work.

Reactions: GuardianZ

Muck

Aug 13, 2017
Since the last 3 Version, i do always get stuck in the scene where i am at Danielles Place and ask her about her Breast.
Nothing to click no chance to escape, does anyone know the solution for this one?
Same for me, might even be since some versions earlier. Refrained to not ask her that anymore... Anyone else with this bug?

wpgguy05

Mar 15, 2018
Ver. 0.26 for Mac... For some reason is that I can't go elsewhere in the house right from the start of the game. Also the corner camera to look around the room doesn't work. No matter what resolution I use both these issues is happening to me.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Also the corner camera to look around the room doesn't work.
Granted I'm not using a Mac, but either holding right-mouse button down, or holding down the control (ctrl) key for Windows version works.
The "corner camera" is only an icon that indicates you can move the camera around.

Reactions: wpgguy05

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
came here to check on fixes for problems i am experiencing, thinking it was only my end. Seening a lot of the same since last update, with no real answers/fixing been given. Will wait for next update. To bad really

american

Apr 24, 2017

True enough but in right corner is the lovely search button to use also you know right not hard also and another way to leave te cheat screen is to go to another location like jason room or loving room or to Beach or school for example ok

Reactions: AngelOfDeath

Phantom011

Sep 30, 2018
Also having issues with .26 final, .26b1 the computer at least worked normally, but had an issue with the beach, was hoping final fixed it, but instead I couldn't do anything.. Menus were messing up.

Reactions: GuardianZ

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
I know the extensions, but you should check why I asked that question. Where you can download compresed Twist ???
That's not what you asked is it. Your post was: what is rar dat ? Nothing else at all mentioned anywhere else. Ergo my response to your post, and also answering your post with the relevant information.
However, if you want to know about where to download a compressed version, that will give you reduced graphics etc; then you should say so in your post, and not post it as you did, as a simple four word question!
( what is rar dat)

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
That's not what you asked is it. Your post was: what is rar dat ? Nothing else at all mentioned anywhere else. Ergo my response to your post, and also answering your post with the relevant information.
However, if you want to know about where to download a compressed version, that will give you reduced graphics etc; then you should say so in your post, and not post it as you did, as a simple four word question!
( what is rar dat)

Did you check what question my question replyed to ??? I`m not a NB you know, read some previous posts, before you give your answer, thats all I ask !!! PEACE !!!!

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Did you check what question my question replyed to ??? I`m not a NB you know, read some previous posts, before you give your answer, thats all I ask !!! PEACE !!!!
A rar file is a compressed file. Just like a zip/7z file.

The file linked in the OP is the approximately 7GB game, compressed down to a smaller size.
There are also greater levels of compression, that can reduce the size even further.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
A rar file is a compressed file. Just like a zip/7z file.

The file linked in the OP is the approximately 7GB game, compressed down to a smaller size.
There are also greater levels of compression, that can reduce the size even further.
Are you serious ???? Teaching me, what the .rar file is or what compressed files are ???? I suggest, that you READ the thread what I was replying !!! Give me a break !!!! LOL

Reactions: AngelOfDeath

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Are you serious ???? Teaching me, what the .rar file is or what compressed files are ???? I suggest, that you READ the thread what I was replying !!! Give me a break !!!! LOL
Just a couple posts up, you asked where you could download a compressed version of The Twist.
I told you.

Don't get bent out of shape with the rest of us if you're missing what's blatantly obvious.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes