american

Apr 24, 2017
I am goint to ask a simple question and nothing more ok the game is about jason right or not???? and why do people ask about the Billy path I don't understand what it has to do with Jason and story??? so why play it????

doomulol

Apr 1, 2018
I am goint to ask a simple question and nothing more ok the game is about jason right or not???? and why do people ask about the Billy path I don't understand what it has to do with Jason and story??? so why play it????
delusional harem incest kid !!!! run for ur lives ,,, jokes aside i dont know just going with the flow :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: american

lancehk

Sep 5, 2018
In WT is written:
During some scenes there is a minigame. It has a bar and a floating line. In the middle of the bar there is a yellow segment.
You have to click on the text on the right side when the floating line is over the yellow segment of the bar.
OK. The floating line is under the yellow segment (eye). I have clicked when the eye is open and also when it is closed.
But nothing works. Janice always wakes up. Can anyone give me a hint what I have to do? Or is it possible to do this without a mini-game? Otherwise I can not do the scenes with Janice and Julia. :disappointed: Normally it must work because i have enough points.
I had this problem too. Not sure if my computer is too slow or what, but I had to find a spot outside the yellow line/eye area and click on it then. Mine was about half way from right side. There seems to be a delay for me from clicking on text until it registers. But there is a cheat for this. You can push "c" on keyboard and the eye will turn red. Then you can click on text at any time to advance. You have to do the "c" every time. Just make sure eye is red.

Reactions: phil 5

lancehk

Sep 5, 2018
It is just an option. Some like it even though it has nothing to do with Jason or the story. Just personal choice. I do the Billy path just to see more Janice scenes.

phil 5

Jun 29, 2017
I had this problem too. Not sure if my computer is too slow or what, but I had to find a spot outside the yellow line/eye area and click on it then. Mine was about half way from right side. There seems to be a delay for me from clicking on text until it registers. But there is a cheat for this. You can push "c" on keyboard and the eye will turn red. Then you can click on text at any time to advance. You have to do the "c" every time. Just make sure eye is red.
Thank you for your help. Think my PC is too slow too. And this with "c" i had never found out.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
matter of taste tbh. For me i like Billy dood. And i think Janice is just a gold digger bimbo whore. So i wanna assign Janice to major cumdumpster positions like gangbangs and bukkakes. But so far only option is sharing Janice with billy or John+Jason DP...

american

Apr 24, 2017
Thank you everyone for your opinion and true is is a choice and everyone has different taste agree myself I have bee with the game since v0.05 yes old fart in this game and in my opinion the game is get more away from is orginal idea add new charcter and add billy path and i have this strange feeling a path with julia and Dad with be add or the aunt nd I ask myself should game be call Pathway but who know and lot of problem or get into every new update now to so make me wonder should I stop and wait until game is finish or let it be all together but next 2 updates will make up my mind for me

Reactions: Skaldy and doomulol

duuuuuuuude

Aug 14, 2018
when i click on "go elsewhere" it doesn't work an not showing me any options, so i can't move from my room. how do i fix this shit?

doomulol

Apr 1, 2018
Thank you everyone for your opinion and true is is a choice and everyone has different taste agree myself I have bee with the game since v0.05 yes old fart in this game and in my opinion the game is get more away from is orginal idea add new charcter and add billy path and i have this strange feeling a path with julia and Dad with be add or the aunt nd I ask myself should game be call Pathway but who know and lot of problem or get into every new update now to so make me wonder should I stop and wait until game is finish or let it be all together but next 2 updates will make up my mind for me
dude dont be the other guys persuading the devs whats not, what to do let them do their own thing thats why some games getting cut remember its the devs game not urs , instead of whining this is wrong blah blah blah why not suggesting something w/c can improve scenes in the game.. now if u gonna say its just my own thots nothing more blah blah , cut the crap ur just wanting attention of ur same species to come over giving more stress to the devs ,.. giv it a break bruh, go back to ur mom tell her ur bitching issues coz u dont want some certain scenes.. :tf: someone already said its optional ,
i wish thers a meme for this kind of species lol :FeelsGoodMan:...

( is ther a bug on pc? sometimes i can click it but nothing showing up )

Reactions: PurplePatch

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
no it hasnt been answered many times you very unhelpful person
ive searched and searched numerous times. and seen not one reply that solves my problem
using cheat console in hallway to reset billys path didn't work

I simply cant get billy to talk to me outside school or get Janice to talk about billy while reading

the ONLY solution was to install the variable cheat menu and change billyscr +1
and billyjan +1

then hey presto he appears at school asking me if she is real.

not answered many times but hidden away and even then I had to play with the variables myself

edit
all ive done is ruin the game, cant advance an hour in certain rooms.
Whether Skaldy is unhelpful person or not you can judge by the number of likes he has. Nobody likes unhelpful persons. Check his likes (and maybe check yours) before adding such epithets to a respectful user.

As for your question, it's indeed asked and answered too many times. If you search you will find a lot of answers to your question, including answers from such "unhelpful" user like Skaldy. Most of the helpful users here are really tired of answering one and the same questions, again and again, to users who are either too lazy or just don't have the needed forum culture to search before posting.

As for the Cheat Menu, do not change any variables, unless you know what you are doing. This game is not very prone to cheating and you can very easily break your game to the point that you have to start it from the beginning, unless of course you have a backup of your saves.
Anyone have a dump of all the wallpapers?
There is a separate thread with all known wallpapers.

american

Apr 24, 2017
dude dont be the other guys persuading the devs whats not, what to do let them do their own thing thats why some games getting cut remember its the devs game not urs , instead of whining this is wrong blah blah blah why not suggesting something w/c can improve scenes in the game.. now if u gonna say its just my own thots nothing more blah blah , cut the crap ur just wanting attention of ur same species to come over giving more stress to the devs ,.. giv it a break bruh, go back to ur mom tell her ur bitching issues coz u dont want some certain scenes.. :tf: someone already said its optional ,
i wish thers a meme for this kind of species lol :FeelsGoodMan:...

( is ther a bug on pc? sometimes i can click it but nothing showing up )
I said it my opinion and if you see it so you opinion and who is the one whin and take as insult not me only said what is fact and yes know it is not my game but point is still with story or end it and start a new game period no need in add extra charcter or extra path way and if and be rude ther it is you so I am being nice let in slide but next time not ok

american

Apr 24, 2017
and one more point one this and I will leave it as is I know it not my game and it is dev to choice how game go true enough but to be honest if you have play the game as long as I have since v0.05 and see what has come and gone and the problem that keep get worst you question yourself about the game and story to and I do apology if my comment got some hot under their skin but that my way so I do apology but to make change here would do no good only on dev site and I am no in his/her site ok

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes