Mike@

Jan 25, 2018
Can any one help me ... No matter what i do i just can,t trigerr threesome pool scene bettwen Janice Julia and MC, i already did thats is necessary to trigerr that scene according to the walkthourgh ...is it Bugs ???

Tottoro

May 24, 2017
I dont play this game and i just play games with incest, so can anybody spoil me "the twist" is there a chance for real mom son love? thank u!

Mike@

Jan 25, 2018
91. Go to Emma's house and sneak to the backyard to catch Emma sitting at the pool. Click on "Come closer" and "Sit next to her". Emma tells Jason that someone has stolen her pearl necklace. i can't complete this step for some reason.... she won't tell me about that necklace.
This is excatly same problem with me .. u must be Haven,t have the threesome pool scene either right ???

Dr. Jones

Dec 16, 2017
This version 0.26 was OK, but I would like to see more Janice action. I like the short skirt and high heels. It would be nice to see Jason try to hump her in that outfit while standing on a footstool or stack of books. Looking back a few pages I saw questions about pregnant Janice. Up to this point in the game it is only possible in a dream... Fat Janice.JPG ..

Reactions: Hillbilly Bob

chillo

May 7, 2017
Whether Skaldy is unhelpful person or not you can judge by the number of likes he has. Nobody likes unhelpful persons. Check his likes (and maybe check yours) before adding such epithets to a respectful user.

As for your question, it's indeed asked and answered too many times. If you search you will find a lot of answers to your question, including answers from such "unhelpful" user like Skaldy. Most of the helpful users here are really tired of answering one and the same questions, again and again, to users who are either too lazy or just don't have the needed forum culture to search before posting.

As for the Cheat Menu, do not change any variables, unless you know what you are doing. This game is not very prone to cheating and you can very easily break your game to the point that you have to start it from the beginning, unless of course you have a backup of your saves.

There is a separate thread with all known wallpapers.

listen, I spent at least 2 hours searching and nothing helped, I reset billys path and spent a day reloading saves on v25 but couldn't get billy to approach me outside the school. one poster said that doesn't happen anyway?? which wasted me another half hour. I still hadn't found a way to get billy to approach me outside the school.

and so I asked on here.

wtf I happening here? all I want is some help or advice after finding no solution on the walkthrough or search on here.

I wish there was a record of my searches just to show you I DID search extensively.
and I still need help. I didn't find a solution. so instead of a lecture whats the solution please?

Tinytank

Nov 16, 2017
im stuck at the emma part she is not passing out after licking part ive done everything to it 120 o the walkthrough

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
listen, I spent at least 2 hours searching and nothing helped, I reset billys path and spent a day reloading saves on v25 but couldn't get billy to approach me outside the school. one poster said that doesn't happen anyway?? which wasted me another half hour. I still hadn't found a way to get billy to approach me outside the school.

and so I asked on here.

wtf I happening here? all I want is some help or advice after finding no solution on the walkthrough or search on here.

I wish there was a record of my searches just to show you I DID search extensively.
and I still need help. I didn't find a solution. so instead of a lecture whats the solution please?
Dude i think you dont even know what you are searching for atm. Just download someone's billy path save(there is one in previous page).

Reactions: AngelOfDeath

chillo

May 7, 2017
skaldy I want to simply know how to play the game to advance billys path. im stuck waiting for him to meet me outside school
and to me reloading someone elses save wont that take me past the point I want to be at?

ive deleted v25 and cant find another download despite searching for it
v26 is too buggy

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
skaldy I want to simply know how to play the game to advance billys path. im stuck waiting for him to meet me outside school
Waiting for him to meet you outside the school... He's always there outside the school, every Monday to Friday.

From the walkthrough for the new Billy stuff, don't you have to go see him at his house?

448. *Billy's path* Go to his place, knock on the door and invite him to the beach. This time Janice will ask Billy to leave.
449. *Billy's path* next day invite Billy again to the beach. Make sure you have 430+ score with Janice. This time you will have option to ask Janice to let Billy watch.
450. *Billy's path* next day invite Billy again to the beach. Make sure you have 480+ score with Janice. This time Janice will give Billy a handjob.

Reactions: AngelOfDeath

Mike@

Jan 25, 2018
Can any one help me ... Already repeat ffm scene but still can.t trigerr the threesome pool scene

Romeo

Nov 2, 2016
This problem is due to wrong savefile name.just load the newly saved file into the twist save editor.and you will see its original name.there will be written as save slot 1 or2 or3.then rename your savefile with that correct then this problem will not happen
yeah i tried that but still wont give me option to load that save? just goes blank once i hit load game. any other ideas?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Can any one help me ... Already repeat ffm scene but still can.t trigerr the threesome pool scene
after reading your post on the other page and this one here, sounds like you miss a step somewhere and you can't get it to trigger until you do it, what step, we don't know, there is a few of them you have to do for it to trigger i think, only thing i can say is, get the walkthrough, look at each step from the start and see if you done that step until you get to the one that you haven't done yet, if you have the walkthrough and going by it, you must of over looked a step, or got ahead by a few steps and skipped over it, it is easy to get ahead and skip a few steps and not knowing it like it did, i also had to go back and see what i skipped over, i also somehow skipped ahead a few steps as well and didn't even know until i got there, and the way to trigger the threesome scene, catch mom at the pool in the chair, go close to her, rub her feet, move her leg, etc, up to the point where you get a bj from her, then you sis will catch the 2 of you, ask her to join.

The first time your sis will walk away and you will have to talk to her about what she saw, then talk to mom after, I also think you have to do the anal scene with our sis at the pool at night, catch you sis bf with your neighbor emma and show your sis the video, that's all i can think of that might be part of it to get it to trigger.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
This version 0.26 was OK, but I would like to see more Janice action. I like the short skirt and high heels. It would be nice to see Jason try to hump her in that outfit while standing on a footstool or stack of books. Looking back a few pages I saw questions about pregnant Janice. Up to this point in the game it is only possible in a dream... View attachment 159331 ..
I didn't see janice in a short skirt and high heels, did you do the billy's quest line, if so that might be why i never saw that her like that, I didn't do his quest line, but i plan on doing a new playthrough so i can see everthing.

Reactions: Hillbilly Bob
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes