doomulol

Apr 1, 2018
I said it my opinion and if you see it so you opinion and who is the one whin and take as insult not me only said what is fact and yes know it is not my game but point is still with story or end it and start a new game period no need in add extra charcter or extra path way and if and be rude ther it is you so I am being nice let in slide but next time not ok
get the gist of it, you already admit it , "dont need to add extra character or extra paths make a new game for that." u want to change the game the way u want thats what im talking about bruh, u assumed how the game goes even its not finish yet and got butthurt coz dev put something ur not into w/c is optional, "even if it is forced u can just close ur eyes continue to click:pokerFace:" u already forgot its not ur game, the way u talking is not just opinion it also has hypocritical statement..u even post scare/threat ull stop playing if this continues, isn't that kinda bit rude for them?.. just chill stop breathe for a moment think before u type same goes for me, " ill just play the game if something bothers me ill keep it by myself, then try to suggesting something that could improve the current scenes inside the game "..

Reactions: american

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
since v0.26 final is buggy, i had to go back a few pages to get v0.26 beta2, works better than 26 final, but i have to keep a eye on this one here, didn't think to much of this game until i gave it a try, i also used the walkthrough as well, since there is a lot of stuff in this one, good game, i enjoyed it and the story that it has. i didn't do billy's path but i might in the future with a fresh play through.

I would like to see more stuff added to janice when you have her put on the dog suit and take her for a walk, i thought that was funny to see in the game, and to get into john's car and run over the joggers, since i got that scene everyday for a week, but i see why the dev added it in, give the game more events that takes place at certain time, looking forward to the next update.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Danaelfer

Jun 15, 2017
In the 0.26v of the game, i can’t get in to the beach zones I’m keep getting a black screen and froze there

Katorn

Sep 27, 2017
Nothing for me at 22:00 at pharmacy shop??? I have done everything to 443. But 444 doesn't work for me. Did I miss something?
+1 , i done all the update but cannot get the 22:00 pharmacy . tryed since 2 weeks every night =/ ( i'm maxxed with all character ) .

Reactions: tarzanello22

american

Apr 24, 2017
get the gist of it, you already admit it , "dont need to add extra character or extra paths make a new game for that." u want to change the game the way u want thats what im talking about bruh, u assumed how the game goes even its not finish yet and got butthurt coz dev put something ur not into w/c is optional, "even if it is forced u can just close ur eyes continue to click:pokerFace:" u already forgot its not ur game, the way u talking is not just opinion it also has hypocritical statement..u even post scare/threat ull stop playing if this continues, isn't that kinda bit rude for them?.. just chill stop breathe for a moment think before u type same goes for me, " ill just play the game if something bothers me ill keep it by myself, then try to suggesting something that could improve the current scenes inside the game "..
true enough need calm down let it go and just relax ok but you got to admit this last update is full of bug true

figueira61

Feb 25, 2018
Guys, anyone have saw that in any scene that starts in the room of the MC, the "travel through the house" icon doesn't work?

And there is a little bug when we are in the living room, if we forward the time in 1 hour, it doesn't refresh the option on the screen, we have to go to other room and come back so that it can refresh...

Romeo

Nov 2, 2016
when i add a new save file into my folder it then wont give me the option to load game and just goes blank? anyone know a fix?

GamingLord

May 5, 2018
when i add a new save file into my folder it then wont give me the option to load game and just goes blank? anyone know a fix?
This problem is due to wrong savefile name.just load the newly saved file into the twist save editor.and you will see its original name.there will be written as save slot 1 or2 or3.then rename your savefile with that correct then this problem will not happen

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
for the pc, go to your room, wait for 1 hour, then use the pc, or you can download 26beta2, which is the same game but with no bugs it seems like

safwan

May 25, 2017
easier method for the pc is to hit R to bring up relationships and close it twice then you can use your computer.

has anyone found a way around the beach locking up when you go to the pier?> cant seem to get it to work on either beta2 or final

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
easier method for the pc is to hit R to bring up relationships and close it twice then you can use your computer.

has anyone found a way around the beach locking up when you go to the pier?> cant seem to get it to work on either beta2 or final
i had that problem as well in final, i did what i did for the pc, i went to the beach, waited for a hour, then i was able to go to the pier, had to do the same for the private area of the beach, but after i did that, it worked fine

Reactions: Mrs Delington

safwan

May 25, 2017
i had that problem as well in final, i did what i did for the pc, i went to the beach, waited for a hour, then i was able to go to the pier, had to do the same for the private area of the beach, but after i did that, it worked fine
Awesome that worked appreciate it!

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes