Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Just a couple posts up, you asked where you could download a compressed version of The Twist.
I told you.

Don't get bent out of shape with the rest of us if you're missing what's blatantly obvious.
As I said, read the THREAD, not the last post !!!

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
Right. I see I'm not the only one with a bug concerning the stupid "PC". Clicking the PC screen in MC's room causes the GUI to freeze up. Doesn't always happen. Just most of the time. When it happens I just Save&Exit. Reload the save and try again.

Not cool.

troybecks1

Jan 16, 2018
BTW just curiosity is PC required in v26?
Right. I see I'm not the only one with a bug concerning the stupid "PC". Clicking the PC screen in MC's room causes the GUI to freeze up. Doesn't always happen. Just most of the time. When it happens I just Save&Exit. Reload the save and try again.

Not cool.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
As I said, read the THREAD, not the last post !!!
I don't know how far back you're meaning, and this is a prime case where you probably should explain what you mean.

You said "Where you can download compresed Twist ???".
You were asking a question, not making a statement.

Right. I see I'm not the only one with a bug concerning the stupid "PC".
A solution to that issue, as posted by Zakutsa, is to not use the PC before 14:00/2pm.
Hopefully that helps you.

BTW just curiosity is PC required in v26?
Depends on how much of previous versions you've completed prior to 0.26.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
The Twist [v.0.26 Final + Walkthrough] (2018) (Eng) [Unity]

Here is Torrent -

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
A solution to that issue, as posted by Zakutsa, is to not use the PC before 14:00/2pm.
Hopefully that helps you.
What in the fuuuuu?

Did as said. Forwarded the time to 15:00. Still got the same issue. Now I can't continue with a certain...ahem..photographer and the Cheerleader outfit roleplay as I can't buy the required piece of clothing from the "Online Store".

This thing is so buggy.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
This thing is so buggy.
Regretfully, I'd say this is the single buggiest (final) release of all prior versions.

Any chance you have 0.25 still on your system?
If so, try and continue from that one (obviously minus the 0.26 content) and do the remaining content you haven't done yet.

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
Regretfully, I'd say this is the single buggiest (final) release of all prior versions.

Any chance you have 0.25 still on your system?
If so, try and continue from that one (obviously minus the 0.26 content) and do the remaining content you haven't done yet.
Unfortunately no. I've been skipping this game's releases for a long ass time.

And to add to the buggy mess I've found: The Skip 1hour button doesn't work in certain areas in the house.

Tehu86

Jun 4, 2017
I had the same problem with the PC, even after advancing the hour. I downloaded the beta2 and saves seem to work between them just fine. So going to use the final version for everything but the PC interaction. Load from beta2 us PC, than back to final. It is a crap way to play a 'final' version of a game, but it seems to be working so far just fine.

Reactions: James unknown man

midspam

Aug 31, 2017
Aside from the PC UI freeze, skip time UI glitch and a few more.
Did anyone encounter this issue, where you can't proceed after clicking continue to touch mom in the kitchen scene? After MC says along the line of "what's wrong with something feeling good" the scene just cuts off and leaving the MC in the kitchen afterwards.

chillo

May 7, 2017
I can get Janice in the cosplay outfit giving me and billy a bj on the beach at midnight
but then no progression

I can find him talking about a sea parrot on the pier sat next to Janice

if I do another midnight photoshoot I cant call him

in the lounge Janice reading talk to her only suggests change of outfit

so how do I invite him to the beach or ask Janice to let him see her on beach?

ver 25

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
I can get Janice in the cosplay outfit giving me and billy a bj on the beach at midnight
but then no progression

I can find him talking about a sea parrot on the pier sat next to Janice

if I do another midnight photoshoot I cant call him

in the lounge Janice reading talk to her only suggests change of outfit

so how do I invite him to the beach or ask Janice to let him see her on beach?

ver 25
Asked and answered too many times, either use search function or use the damn walkthrough

Reactions: AngelOfDeath

chillo

May 7, 2017
Asked and answered too many times, either use search function or use the damn walkthrough
no it hasnt been answered many times you very unhelpful person
ive searched and searched numerous times. and seen not one reply that solves my problem
using cheat console in hallway to reset billys path didn't work

I simply cant get billy to talk to me outside school or get Janice to talk about billy while reading

the ONLY solution was to install the variable cheat menu and change billyscr +1
and billyjan +1

then hey presto he appears at school asking me if she is real.

not answered many times but hidden away and even then I had to play with the variables myself

edit
all ive done is ruin the game, cant advance an hour in certain rooms.

medusa

Sep 16, 2017
Hi gamers,
I download the Mac version, and had some problems

- Use computer, cant use it, but there is a way, using your keyboard clicking 2 times the R key then you can access the computer without problems

- The secudle area in the beach, i cant go there, it simple goes black and cant do anything else, have to exit the game, watch out before go there make sure you save.

greetings,

Reactions: Awie_Bonanza

chillo

May 7, 2017
in fact, in using the variable cheat menu v26 while playing the v25 game now ive started playing the v26 game I have screwed up the game!!
in jasons room I cannot move to other rooms the drop down menu doesn't appear
and in the living room and other rooms I guess I cannot advance an hour, the icon simply isn't there same for wait till bedtime.

is there a solution? I have deleted everything and re unzipped but all my old saves appear from nowhere in the list
is it a registry tweek or can I use that variable cheat menu to clean out everything?

and of course I keep coming back skaldy, thanks for the award (childish) cant you see I have a problem here and want it sorting? isn't that what this forum is for?

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
and of course I keep coming back skaldy, thanks for the award (childish) cant you see I have a problem here and want it sorting? isn't that what this forum is for?
either learn to read or use search function. All kinds of billy path questions have been asked and answered too many times, you should be able to find enough info from search function. If you cannot do that learn to use walkthrough, if you cannot do that aswell; this game is too complicated for you grab someone's billy path save or quit playing.

This is discussion topic, not your tech team or walkthrough team.

phil 5

Jun 29, 2017
In WT is written:
During some scenes there is a minigame. It has a bar and a floating line. In the middle of the bar there is a yellow segment.
You have to click on the text on the right side when the floating line is over the yellow segment of the bar.
OK. The floating line is under the yellow segment (eye). I have clicked when the eye is open and also when it is closed.
But nothing works. Janice always wakes up. Can anyone give me a hint what I have to do? Or is it possible to do this without a mini-game? Otherwise I can not do the scenes with Janice and Julia. :disappointed: Normally it must work because i have enough points.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes