met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
What is the system requirements for the twist right now? I started a new game and I hadn't any issues before but now it's slow scene transitions.

My Specs:

i5 6600K OC - 4.6 GHz
16 GB DDR4 3000 MHz Dual Channel Ram
GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 Gaming overclocked

I don't see what could be the issue.

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
What is the system requirements for the twist right now? I started a new game and I hadn't any issues before but now it's slow scene transitions.

My Specs:

i5 6600K OC - 4.6 GHz
16 GB DDR4 3000 MHz Dual Channel Ram
GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 Gaming overclocked

I don't see what could be the issue.
you playing the final version? because the beta version has some bugs. If you play the final version try to lower the graphics a bit but on my end the game is lag free with lower specs than yours.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
you playing the final version? because the beta version has some bugs. If you play the final version try to lower the graphics a bit but on my end the game is lag free with lower specs than yours.
Yes, It the final version, unless someone here screws with me.

fey-arts

Mar 13, 2017
did they change the graphic? Idk why but in my memory of idk what version it is, it used to look different. I might be thinking of other game... meh.. must be my imagination.

Elyngas

Sep 19, 2017
hey I have a bug that apparently many other have, I can't go back to sleep in Jason's bed after I set Janice's bed as the default one. I tried to find a solution, but didn't find any... Anyone has a solution? Or do we have to wait for the next update?
Maybe the version released on the 11th fixed it?
Edit : Fixed in the very final version on Patreon

lancehk

Sep 5, 2018
how did you get a tattoo on her, i saw something about using an editor, not sure what one or what to edit to get it to show up
There's an option in shower scene to use razor on her to give her bush different trims. Also one option is a tattoo.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
There's an option in shower scene to use razor on her to give her bush different trims. Also one option is a tattoo.
i know about the different trims, finish the game twice already, one save with billy's path, one without, but i loaded up my save and looked at all of them before i made that post, and i didn't see the tattoo in her trim options

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes