ossama

Jun 20, 2018
is there any body face game crush because i face it many time any body have idea about it .

this crush happened with the new update only help me thanks .

cbaked83

Oct 11, 2018
Does anyone have some info on how to aquire the key to the school again? I wasn't able to get it for the weekend get together with Arianne but now I need it so I can give the key to Kevin for the dumbells. I've gone back on the weekends and can't get in and Kira doesn't give me any dialogue to get it at any point after school in the hallway or locker room.

Reactions: Inthenameofsanity

mendar

Apr 15, 2018
In ref to Jason's room "Go Elsewhere Menu" , a work around is to Pan the room around and click on the door and you will end up in the hallway.

Hillbilly Bob

Jun 12, 2018
Probably pissing in the wind here, but has anyone managed to get this going on WINE?

Forcing d3d9 doesn't seem to work due to the Unity engine version and WINE/DXVK doesn't yet support the of rendering, meaning that you get a bunch of floating heads. Although t now Valve and everybody else has jumped into the Linux gaming scene with Proton.

However, if somebody has found a workaround that would be great
I ran this game on wine before version 0.18. After 0.18, It no longer worked. What changed after 0.18 ?

Reactions: Dr. Jones

Zard

Nov 20, 2017
Hi everyone, I have an issue about the beach where the hoodie guy from the school gave me the task to get the supplies and when I got there, the game froze soon after I was searching the area so please if anyone can help me about it
Same as me, did anyone can fix this issue? I can't go there. Please help....

groove

Jun 23, 2017
hey guys.

i cant get last billy handjob path with janice. i need 480 score with janice but i cat get this score. i think i miss something and i cant boost janice score with c+h (cheat).

share me some saves guyz please

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
Hi guys i've tried everything, after first bath scene with rachel when i ask her for one more time, she always refuse cause "billy is due anytime soon"....

Can anybody help me please ? thanks a lot :)

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
hey guys.

i cant get last billy handjob path with janice. i need 480 score with janice but i cat get this score. i think i miss something and i cant boost janice score with c+h (cheat).

share me some saves guyz please
at night go to the living room when you hear a noise and get woken up, keep doing that scene and you will hit 500 with her

Hi guys i've tried everything, after first bath scene with rachel when i ask her for one more time, she always refuse cause "billy is due anytime soon"....

have to wait a day then try, if she refuse, go back the next day and try again, if she refuse again, go back the next day and try again

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I am just at the beginning of the game, actually here :

565.JPG

But please someone, tell me that she (mom - Janice) will have piercing on the nipples someday in the story.... She seems to have the perfect tits for that...

p.s. I don't know why I have waited so long before playing at this game.... truly, I am in love with this game...so fantastic view and possibility to see from different angles ! Wow

Dec 12, 2017
hey guys a problem cant use pc when i click on his pc game hangs :( any solution
I forget where it is in here but if you use the "r" shortcut for relations and toggle it twice it has allowed me around that bug.

Does anyone have some info on how to aquire the key to the school again? I wasn't able to get it for the weekend get together with Arianne but now I need it so I can give the key to Kevin for the dumbells. I've gone back on the weekends and can't get in and Kira doesn't give me any dialogue to get it at any point after school in the hallway or locker room.
Kevin gives the key back when you get the dumbbells. In the dialogue Jason says he needs it back and Kevin says he'll make a copy

Make sure it's a different day and keep trying. Waiting on the random events can be tedious sometimes.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes