ajankia

Jul 16, 2017
I forget where it is in here but if you use the "r" shortcut for relations and toggle it twice it has allowed me around that bug.

Kevin gives the key back when you get the dumbbells. In the dialogue Jason says he needs it back and Kevin says he'll make a copy

Make sure it's a different day and keep trying. Waiting on the random events can be tedious sometimes.
i also have the issue with pc where it hangs is there a fix for this i need it to buy the webcam and watch the video

ajankia

Jul 16, 2017
hey guys.

i cant get last billy handjob path with janice. i need 480 score with janice but i cat get this score. i think i miss something and i cant boost janice score with c+h (cheat).

share me some saves guyz please
what the diffrence if you let billy see the blow job and dont ?

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
My Game crashes everytime on the Beach, when Janice is naked-sunbathing in "Secret Backyard". :teary:

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
strange game, how do you leave kitchen ? can only click fridge
edit: meeh, just threw away 40 min and game does not save until you sleep? lol, have to do everything again ? meeeh

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
strange game, how do you leave kitchen ? can only click fridge
edit: meeh, just threw away 40 min and game does not save until you sleep? lol, have to do everything again ? meeeh

you could of save quit and reload the game

sizar corpse

Nov 13, 2017
Jason room>>> bugroom
- pc not working
- bed not working
- menu>>"go elsewhere" not working

plus
- living room "wait 1 hour" and menu hidding (sol: bathroom or janice room door)

MINE TOO.. PC NOT WORKING... SUDDENLY ONCE DID BUT NOW DONT WORK.. ANY HELP?

dutchpete

Jun 11, 2017
This used to be one of my favorites.
Not anymore.
Those stupid mingames took all the fun out of it.
Whenever I click on the right moment, it is always the wrong moment.
Utterly unplayable for me now.
Great game gone to hell

MatheuysHN

Oct 6, 2017
I can not do the pool threesome with Janice and Julia, Julia always get angry.

What I have to do? I already show the video with Rick and Emma to her

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Not anymore.
Great game gone to hell
you can use the cheat option for the mini games, push c and you will see the eye icon turn red, when it's red, you can click on the option you want at anytime.

I can not do the pool threesome with Janice and Julia, Julia always get angry.

What I have to do? I already show the video with Rick and Emma to her
did you talk to her about what she saw?, did you talk to mom about it after you talked to her?, is her stats high enough?, did you talk to her when she is in the living room crying?, did you do her phone thing?, learn about anal?, do anal with her at night when she is at the pool?, there is so many things you will need to do to trigger that event, follow the walkthrough, you can skip steps and events wont trigger until you do them.

Reactions: dutchpete

cbaked83

Oct 11, 2018
I forget where it is in here but if you use the "r" shortcut for relations and toggle it twice it has allowed me around that bug.

Kevin gives the key back when you get the dumbbells. In the dialogue Jason says he needs it back and Kevin says he'll make a copy

Make sure it's a different day and keep trying. Waiting on the random events can be tedious sometimes.
Yeah but how do you get the key for the dumbells? I don't have the key anymore it seems. I went through the dialuge with Kira getting the test answers for her and she gave me the key then, but I can't get into the school anymore after that. Or am I missing something?

Dec 12, 2017
Yeah but how do you get the key for the dumbells? I don't have the key anymore it seems. I went through the dialuge with Kira getting the test answers for her and she gave me the key then, but I can't get into the school anymore after that. Or am I missing something?
Your game may have hit a glitch. You buy the key from Kira. Once she catches Jason with Adrianna in the locker room, she starts blackmailing/asking for favors to keep her from going to the principal.

lancehk

Sep 5, 2018
Not anymore.
Great game gone to hell
Use the cheat, that's what I do. Just push c on keyboard when the mini-game is on, the eye turns red, and you can click anywhere. I hate the games too. There always seemed to be a lag.

lancehk

Sep 5, 2018
I am just at the beginning of the game, actually here :

View attachment 161328

But please someone, tell me that she (mom - Janice) will have piercing on the nipples someday in the story.... She seems to have the perfect tits for that...

p.s. I don't know why I have waited so long before playing at this game.... truly, I am in love with this game...so fantastic view and possibility to see from different angles ! Wow
So far only Danielle (aunt) has piercings or tattoos. They are optional. You can have her with or without. Don't know if he is planning to do any other characters this way.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes