SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
it's probably the one game that i'll want a new character. And a young one, maybe a schoolmate, kind of a loli. Because so far except for the teacher you already have fucked everyone (in the ass as well).

I don't feel like having to go into harder stuff with everyone at the same time, it looks kinda forced. I personnaly prefer to have a different scale. people you already "own" and other that are new, making the game oerall more progressive. I'm also waiting to see a new location, this city map is too empty and it would be a great way to trigger events.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
it's probably the one game that i'll want a new character. And a young one, maybe a schoolmate, kind of a loli. Because so far except for the teacher you already have fucked everyone (in the ass as well).

I don't feel like having to go into harder stuff with everyone at the same time, it looks kinda forced. I personnaly prefer to have a different scale. people you already "own" and other that are new, making the game oerall more progressive. I'm also waiting to see a new location, this city map is too empty and it would be a great way to trigger events.
From Patreon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Too bad every release he doesn't go back and update earlier scenes so at least their dialogue matched the potential furthest ending any particular story could go. Not needing new renders so much as add more text since most of the plain "talking" scenes have the poses already there.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
He went through and improved models across the board I thought, models look a lot less jagged than when the game first released.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Agreed, the models look better with every release, the teacher looks really good. I mean more the dialogue, like the sister in the pool, or when you talk to the sis on the couch and mention mom, and the sis makes a snide remark about having sex with mom. Well duh, that's already happened with all three at the pool and upstairs.

It's inconsistent story-telling, and the sister on the couch talk after she breaks up with Rick isn't that old as far as game releases.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Well, I think KsT focusses more on new content just to keep the players happy. And I think he's doing a great job with this.
True, inconsistencies and old text are somewhat a bother, but I hope that he's planning a release with those things fixed once he's near the end of the game (he overhauled the models, so why wouldn't he do the same with text?)
Apart from all that, I really like this game, model movement, facial expressions are good, some fun details and quests that are not too simple.

kakhauf

Feb 13, 2017
I think, it's safe to say, that this game is currently the best thing on this market. Besides his awful English and the god awful framefrate - atleast for me, there isn't much that's bad. It has actual game elements and a good corrupting system. It has actual animations which also are very good, especially the newer ones. Only Princess Trainer was done and was somewhat enjoyable. Dating my daughter had potential, but came out as a blue balling fest, which also has 0 game elements and no corruption. This guy deserves more credit, tbh.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Is there gonna be a fix on saving leads to a new day?
I've seen nothing about the save function being fixed. It got better already, in earlier versions you lost 2 days. So maybe it is fixed or maybe we still have to save on a save day (mon or tue).

TIGERDOOM

May 18, 2017
HELP im in day 40 but still cant get panties and i want to know ow to get screwriver, i keep selling the video 001 to Billy but he doesnt give me the screwdriver

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
HELP im in day 40 but still cant get panties and i want to know ow to get screwriver, i keep selling the video 001 to Billy but he doesnt give me the screwdriver
For the screwdriver you need to sell video002 (hide the camera behind the picture in mom's bedroom). For max. income, alternate between video001 and video002. That's $ 80 (plus a screwdriver) per week.
If you want mom's panties, the best bet is to rub her feet at the pool. After some times, she falls asleep and you can move her leg (don't go any further after the text "nice view"). Go to the bathroom, enter the room with the tub and look left down on the floor. After getting the panties, go to your room, click on inventory and use panties. You'get 10+ energy max.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
OK I've tried a few things but I can't seem to trigger the scene where Julia catches Jason and the mom and he can ask her to join. I've restarted the game but for some reason couldn't get the video 3 clip (kept saying that there was nothing there after waiting for over two weeks). In another game for some reason it just wouldn't trigger. I've had the julia/mom scene but it never led to the other one. What am I missing?

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
OK I've tried a few things but I can't seem to trigger the scene where Julia catches Jason and the mom and he can ask her to join. I've restarted the game but for some reason couldn't get the video 3 clip (kept saying that there was nothing there after waiting for over two weeks). In another game for some reason it just wouldn't trigger. I've had the julia/mom scene but it never led to the other one. What am I missing?
Vid003 is necessary for Julia to break up with Rick. After she dumps him, go to her room between 20:00 and 22:00. She'll be in lingerie and sometimes mom joins. After a 3some, the scene at the pool changes, you can invite Julia.
That you can't get vid003 is strange. I've played 0.08 from scratch and it went without any problems.
Easy way to get vid003 is mow the lawn, ask for water, while waiting for Emma ("Just wait" text on screen), pan through the room, click on tv to hide the spycam and the next week repeat this to "download video" and "pick up camera".
After that show vid003 to Billy, he recognizes Rick and than show video to Julia in the living room.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Vid003 is necessary for Julia to break up with Rick. After she dumps him, go to her room between 20:00 and 22:00. She'll be in lingerie and sometimes mom joins. After a 3some, the scene at the pool changes, you can invite Julia.
That you can't get vid003 is strange. I've played 0.08 from scratch and it went without any problems.
Easy way to get vid003 is mow the lawn, ask for water, while waiting for Emma ("Just wait" text on screen), pan through the room, click on tv to hide the spycam and the next week repeat this to "download video" and "pick up camera".
After that show vid003 to Billy, he recognizes Rick and than show video to Julia in the living room.
Well I planted the video camera and waited a week to download the video but it just said "damn there's nothing there" tried planting the camera a few times but never managed to get the video to download. I figured it would have something to do with the vid003. Do either of the saved games further up the chain have this scene completed? Getting tired of continually re-running this.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes