TIGERDOOM

May 18, 2017
Btw dr smith i did that a bunch of times but can seem to see the panties and is it supposed to appear at the corner of which is nearest to the door?

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Well I planted the video camera and waited a week to download the video but it just said "damn there's nothing there" tried planting the camera a few times but never managed to get the video to download. I figured it would have something to do with the vid003. Do either of the saved games further up the chain have this scene completed? Getting tired of continually re-running this.
The save I posted has all events completed, not all RP's are maxxed.

Btw dr smith i did that a bunch of times but can seem to see the panties and is it supposed to appear at the corner of which is nearest to the door?
They are in the room with the jaccuzi. Enter bathroom, go to the room with the jaccuzi and look down to the left on the floor (use right mouse). They should be on the floor, level with the see-through to the shower.

Reactions: HyponoHypi

TIGERDOOM

May 18, 2017
Oh thx and i need help to get relationship with mom past 165 but cant, the part where u massage and then lick her pussy stops adding points what do i do?

TIGERDOOM

May 18, 2017
Uh oh i've run into a bigger problem... i cant open the exe.. it just loads until 98% then disappears and nothing opens help

awcxtkt

May 6, 2017
I have maxed the relations and followed the walkt, but sister on sofa scene's never spawned. I have the camera and video 3 and already talked with guy at school, what i need to do ?
the video 03 need to be in your inventory upload in to inventory

RazzleDazzle

Donor
Apr 29, 2017
The number one defense for people defending cuck games are that the people who don't like it have "fragile ego's" sorry, but no. Anyone who's actually dealt with the opposite sex IRL knows losing in competition with a woman with zero hope of winning against the alpha male when you're a beta bitch isn't fun. If it's fun to you, enjoy I guess. That's your thing. Personally, I am the alpha. I don't like how games force you into the role of a beta male if you already had the alpha thing in hand. BB never disguised the fact that you are the beta. For cuckhold fans it's a good game. A damn good game. I'm not into being forced as the beta in the situation though, so it's not for me.

HOWEVER. The twist never had set that tone so it's shit that it turns around and forces you into that role. It's irritating when good games suddenly turn into cuckholdry. If it's optional and avoidable, that's cool. But this would be the third game that switched midway through development that I know of into cuckholdry. Annoying as fuck when you don't like being a beta. It means all the money you invested into that patreon thus far is wasted because the cucks migrate from good game to good game turning them all into beta bitch boys fighting an already lost battle.

Literally every defense begins with fragile egos. Wrong. I just don't like being forced to play the role of a small man whining and watching all his women get cucked fucked and lose interest. It's lame.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Really don't see where all this Cuck crap is coming from. If it's because you can let Billy get a BJ from good old mom then sorry that's not cuck. You are in the drivers seat in that scenario. If it's because of the one pic of a black guy posted earlier ? Why do some people automatically assume that it's headed into cuck territory because of that? From what I can tell there was no explanation ASW that pic so who the hell knows what it signifies. Black and cuck are not necessarily synonymous. Don't understand why certain segments of the internet tend to hold that rather racist view.
I've seen nothing that indicates this is headed into cuckold territory (aside from the MC probably having a chance to score the married school teacher). Seems more just standard MILF stuff than anything else.
Personally I doubt I'm what Huxley would class as an Alpha but news flash VERY FEW PEOPLE ARE. I'm intelligent, well-read and educated, well-off and happily married with kids. Seems too many people worry about where they are in the hierarchy of life. Probably better to take it easy because I hate to break it to you but someone is ALWAYS better at certain things than you are.

drlmnz

Aug 24, 2016
Really don't see where all this Cuck crap is coming from. If it's because you can let Billy get a BJ from good old mom then sorry that's not cuck. You are in the drivers seat in that scenario. If it's because of the one pic of a black guy posted earlier ? Why do some people automatically assume that it's headed into cuck territory because of that? From what I can tell there was no explanation ASW that pic so who the hell knows what it signifies. Black and cuck are not necessarily synonymous. Don't understand why certain segments of the internet tend to hold that rather racist view.
I've seen nothing that indicates this is headed into cuckold territory (aside from the MC probably having a chance to score the married school teacher). Seems more just standard MILF stuff than anything else.
Personally I doubt I'm what Huxley would class as an Alpha but news flash VERY FEW PEOPLE ARE. I'm intelligent, well-read and educated, well-off and happily married with kids. Seems too many people worry about where they are in the hierarchy of life. Probably better to take it easy because I hate to break it to you but someone is ALWAYS better at certain things than you are.
i was going to quote and higlight the first part of your post, but then i kept reading and agreeing with everything you said hahahah.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
The number one defense for people defending cuck games are that the people who don't like it have "fragile ego's" sorry, but no. Anyone who's actually dealt with the opposite sex IRL knows losing in competition with a woman with zero hope of winning against the alpha male when you're a beta bitch isn't fun. If it's fun to you, enjoy I guess. That's your thing. Personally, I am the alpha. I don't like how games force you into the role of a beta male if you already had the alpha thing in hand. BB never disguised the fact that you are the beta. For cuckhold fans it's a good game. A damn good game. I'm not into being forced as the beta in the situation though, so it's not for me.

HOWEVER. The twist never had set that tone so it's shit that it turns around and forces you into that role. It's irritating when good games suddenly turn into cuckholdry. If it's optional and avoidable, that's cool. But this would be the third game that switched midway through development that I know of into cuckholdry. Annoying as fuck when you don't like being a beta. It means all the money you invested into that patreon thus far is wasted because the cucks migrate from good game to good game turning them all into beta bitch boys fighting an already lost battle.

Literally every defense begins with fragile egos. Wrong. I just don't like being forced to play the role of a small man whining and watching all his women get cucked fucked and lose interest. It's lame.
So what exactly is the "cuck" portion of the Twist, in the game currently, that YOU are forced to do as the MC? Where you're the victim with zero choice to avoid or change it? And don't say allowing the fat friend to get a BJ because that's OPTIONAL and you have a choice if you want it to occur or not.

Reactions: Voilsh

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Oh thx and i need help to get relationship with mom past 165 but cant, the part where u massage and then lick her pussy stops adding points what do i do?
Try something new? Like join her in the shower? Try for actual sex on the couch, try to sleep in her room one night, etc? Join her with Julia? If something stops working usually it means you need to try something different.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes