dobon

Oct 17, 2018
The final version has been buggy this month, people have had better luck with Beta2
Link for Beta2 can be found here:

Usually just bugfixes, though seems like for 0.26 a gamebreaking bug sneaked in for the final release.
bring me the link please?

muscleli

Oct 8, 2017
I need help guys.I cant get the pool threesome with janice and julia.I did everything in the game except Danielle full score with janice, full score with julia. Did every night event with julia I just don't get it.

Philipp2812

Feb 10, 2018
i became patreon for 1$ downloaded the last "very final Version". The known bug are fixed. after that i cancel my membership, works!

Jimbob92

Oct 25, 2018
Ever since i used the screwdriver I javent been able to use the bathroom door. Think my game is broken. Is there a way to fix this or do I have to start again and just hope it works?

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
How much content?

So far I have found:

1. massage mothers feet in swimming pool
2. Get caught jerking off at night
3. Face in mothers ass when she's having a nap
4. Kiss mother while she's drunk (and play with tits)
5. Massage mothers back on couch and play with her bare tits
6. Film mother in the shower (only 1 video)
7. Steal panties in bathroom
8. Give Sister lemonade
9. Feel Sisters boobs
10. Rub mothers ass in kitchen

That's all i've found
jason pc screen not opening in game please help....

Paradox101

May 12, 2018
I've done everything on the walkthrough except invite billy to beach. There is no option to do so. Only "Chat" shows up when i go to his home. the entire walkthrough is complete except i'm stuck on this step of the billy path. Will reseting in the cheat menu work or will that cause problems? any solution? is this a bug?

And I can't set Julia's bed as sleeping bed. When I click on it nothing happens.

Would appreciate any insight and help.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
can i play this game in 4GB ram and intel HD graphics 3000 VGA ?
The 4GB RAM is fine for playing this game, but the Intel graphics will be a problem. It's part of the CPU, so it's not a dedicated graphics card.
Upon cursory searching for info, I think it'll struggle with running this game.

Generally speaking, it's always better to use dedicated graphics over built-in to the CPU.

Yes you can! There is no system requirements.
There's none posted, but it does need a semi-decent, to decent spec PC/Mac that can play games.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

dcthfdyj20

Dec 6, 2016
I've done everything on the walkthrough except invite billy to beach. There is no option to do so. Only "Chat" shows up when i go to his home. the entire walkthrough is complete except i'm stuck on this step of the billy path. Will reseting in the cheat menu work or will that cause problems? any solution? is this a bug?

And I can't set Julia's bed as sleeping bed. When I click on it nothing happens.

Would appreciate any insight and help.
Have you done all cosplay night beach scenes? Billy recognise Janice and she okay with it? Billy talk to you after school?

Reactions: lancehk
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes