HITMAN-CHOST

Mar 17, 2018
HI EVERYBODY.I WANT A FAVOR I NEED ASAVE FILE THATS STARTS FROM 0.17 WHEN HE ASK FOR THIS...PLEASE ANY ONE CAN HELP I CANT RESET IT FROM THE BEGINNING .:test2:

259. Click on the map and on Jason's home. When you stand in front of Jason's home, click on the mailbox. You get the "Game Cafe Coupon".
(If the maibox is empty, check it the next day. The coupon spawns every 5 days.)
260. The next day after school talk to Billy. Click on "Convince him not to go home". Now you have two options:
a) "Give him the coupon": Jason gives Billy the "Game Cafe Coupon". This option keeps Billy away from Janice in the future.
b) "Tell him about mom at the beach" (Billy's path): Jason tells Billy that Janice is sunbathing naked on the remote part of the beach.
Billy will be involved in future events with Janice. From now on sometimes you can meet Billy alone or with Janice at the beach on the pier.
261. Go to Billy's home and knock on the door. When Billy opens the door, click on "chat" to end the scene. When Billy is not home, ask when he is coming back.
Rachel asks you to come inside. Click on "Accept".
262. Rachel goes to get dressed. Click on "Follow her" or "Stay here".
263. When you click on "Follow her", there are 4 stages:
Stage 1 (70 % chance to continue): Rachel has her red robe on. If she doesn't notice Jason (70 %), you continue with stage 2.
If she notices Jason (30 %), nothing bad happens and you continue with step 264.
Stage 2 (60 % chance to continue): Rachel drops her red robe and has her bra and panties on. If she doesn't notice Jason (60 %), you continue with stage 3.
If she notices Jason (40 %), Rachel's score decreases by 5 and Jason leaves the house.
Stage 3 (50 % chance to continue): Rachel drops her bra and leaves her panties on. If she doesn't notice Jason (50 %), you continue with stage 4.
If she notices Jason (50 %), Rachel's score decreases by 5 and Jason leaves the house.
Stage 4: Rachel gets naked and Jason sees her from behind. She doesn't notice Jason and you continue with step 264.
264. After some talking choose "He has such a beautiful mom". Rachel's score must be 80+.
265. After some talking she goes away and comes back in her red robe. Now you have two options:
a) "Touch her butt": Jason touches Rachel's butt. To successfully touch her butt, Rachel's score must be 120+, otherwise the chance is 50 %.
After that click on "Kiss her". To successfully kiss her, Rachel's score must be 140+, otherwise the chance is 50 %.
b) "Do nothing": When Rachel's score is less than 120, use this option to safely increase her score up to 120.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
is it just me or Emma character progression is compleatly riddiculous.

If you rush Kelly hospital storry ASAP at best you can raise her to 40 by the day 53 at the earliest !

Untill day 53 - you cant do shit with her ! (and if you dont rush Kelly sory fast enough to meet her before 2nd thursay you have to wait till day 60 before you can move past 40 Affection mark ...

That is riddiculous.

There should be options to raise her faster than +5 once per week !

Reactions: PurplePatch

american

Apr 24, 2017
is it just me or Emma character progression is compleatly riddiculous.

If you rush Kelly hospital storry ASAP at best you can raise her to 40 by the day 53 at the earliest !

Untill day 53 - you cant do shit with her ! (and if you dont rush Kelly sory fast enough to meet her before 2nd thursay you have to wait till day 60 before you can move past 40 Affection mark ...

That is riddiculous.

There should be options to raise her faster than +5 once per week !
go to hallway in your house in day time use c and h at same time you get cheat menu ok

Reactions: Angmir

HSky

Feb 18, 2018
The latest update is buggy as hell. I'm waiting for the next update, Danielle's my favorite character.

Izzie

Aug 22, 2018
I can't open the pc on Jason's room on this version why????
When you go into Jason's room he will be sitting on his bed. While he is sitting (before you do anything else pres the R (r) key twice. THe first time will bring up the the Relations screen and the second click will make it go away. Now you can span to the PC and load the browser. After you finish with the PC if you cannot use the drop down just span to Jason's door ans click on it when it turns blue.

Ron4164

Jul 31, 2018
I didn't like the game that much. I thought the mother was ugly with strange tits. The disparity in the height of the MC and the mother was beyond bizarre. I began to hate when she came into the MC's room at night. Worse, it kept getting stranger and stranger, and the Billy development was a turn-off and was where I left off.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I didn't like the game that much. I thought the mother was ugly with strange tits. The disparity in the height of the MC and the mother was beyond bizarre. I began to hate when she came into the MC's room at night. Worse, it kept getting stranger and stranger, and the Billy development was a turn-off and was where I left off.
Everyone is free to do, as they please !!!!! But I think, you are in minority by looking of this thread !!! LOL

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
I didnt care much about the mom but I dont find her ugly tho. I would like to see her with a different hairstyle for a change.

Sister is way more beautiful than her and I find Billy's mom to be best looking. Hm to Adrianna and the cheerleader girl.

american

Apr 24, 2017
Question is release date still for tomorrow for new update or does anyone know if a chnage has been made?? Oh yes and will a Halloween Special be in it???

Just_In_Case

Jul 24, 2017
I am experiencing a bug where if I fast forward time in the living room the whole button/switch bar goes blank and then I need to move to a different room for button/switch bar on the top to reappear and work.
Whats the issue when i press on the computer it doesnt show anything but freezes on his bedroom like a photo? i can still press everything els on top
Also the bug mentioned above

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes