• Living room (night)
  • Kelly's dungoen
  • Jason' room (PC)
  • Danielle's house
  • Danielle's bedroom
  • School
  • Bedroom
  • Emma's house (outside)
- Starting scene updated (Halloween theme).

- Night time added to Emma's house scene.

- Various bug fixes and minor adjustments.
"Starting scene updated (Halloween theme)"- MMMMMM I like the start

Pharos

Jul 8, 2017
0.27 The Twist Walkthrough
Janice:500 Julia:370 Kelly:330 Emma:450 Rebecca:300 Adrianna:225 Rachel:450 Danielle:280 Kira:195 Kendra:20
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
452. Go to the beach and catch Danielle there. Repeat the whole scene. Make sure to finish the tit-fuck part.
453. Go to Danielle's house, knock on the door. After she will invite you inside, ask why she is still sleeping.
454. Go to Danielle's house after 20:00 and wait till you see lights at the window goes off. Sneak to the backyard.
455. Use PC at Jason's room and search for Danielle's stream.
456. Go to Danielle's house. After she invites you inside, ask for a drink.
457. Click on the small white paper under the bed.
458. Go Home. Use PC. Launch browser. Click on TwistCams icon.
459. Tip her for as much as you can.
460. Watch her CamShow again. Tip again as much as you can.
*Note* She is online at the same time as Janice is at bedroom.
461. Keep watching her shows and tipping her till your total tips will exceed $520.
462. Once your tips exceed $520 ask her to do a private show. She will refuse.
*Note* after earning "Top lover" title you will be able to choose which dildo to use.
463. Next day Danielle will apear at the school and asks to tell no one about her show.
464. Keep watching her shows and tipping.
465. After $750 total tips she will appear at school again.
*Note* After watching all(4) shows, she will start to appear in different outfits (3 types) randomly.
466. After $1000 total tips she will appear at school again and offers you to join her at her shows.
467. On Friday at 21:00 go to Danielle's house and knock on the door.
468. Once you'll have 85+ total energy, come back on Friday at 21:00. This time the show will be longer.
469. Repeating the scene, more sub-scenes will unlock. With each unlocked scene you may earn more money.
470. Once John comes back, stay away from Janice for a whole week. Complete the scene.
471. At the last day of John's stay at home, go to living room before 17:00 and take his airline tickets. (You must have 500+ score with Janice)
472. Come back to living room after 17:00. Also don't touch Janice for a whole week.
*Note* You will have two options: a) Let John stay. - if you choose this, John will be going away and coming back as before, but he won't be bothering anymore. Only the night living room scenes will be locked, because he will be sleeping there.
b) Kick him out. - if you choose this, John will leave and never comeback. He will leave everything even the car.
473. After event solving out John's problem, you will be able to repeat the scene with Janice/Julia at bedroom by interacting with Janice while she's taking a nap at days (at bedroom).
474. Go to pharmacy store after 20:00, enter watch the scene.
475. Go to pharmacy store after 20:00, from now on you can get one more scene (50% random).

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
0.27 The Twist Walkthrough
Janice:500 Julia:370 Kelly:330 Emma:450 Rebecca:300 Adrianna:225 Rachel:450 Danielle:280 Kira:195 Kendra:20
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
452. Go to the beach and catch Danielle there. Repeat the whole scene. Make sure to finish the tit-fuck part.
453. Go to Danielle's house, knock on the door. After she will invite you inside, ask why she is still sleeping.
454. Go to Danielle's house after 20:00 and wait till you see lights at the window goes off. Sneak to the backyard.
455. Use PC at Jason's room and search for Danielle's stream.
456. Go to Danielle's house. After she invites you inside, ask for a drink.
457. Click on the small white paper under the bed.
458. Go Home. Use PC. Launch browser. Click on TwistCams icon.
459. Tip her for as much as you can.
460. Watch her CamShow again. Tip again as much as you can.
*Note* She is online at the same time as Janice is at bedroom.
461. Keep watching her shows and tipping her till your total tips will exceed $520.
462. Once your tips exceed $520 ask her to do a private show. She will refuse.
*Note* after earning "Top lover" title you will be able to choose which dildo to use.
463. Next day Danielle will apear at the school and asks to tell no one about her show.
464. Keep watching her shows and tipping.
465. After $750 total tips she will appear at school again.
*Note* After watching all(4) shows, she will start to appear in different outfits (3 types) randomly.
466. After $1000 total tips she will appear at school again and offers you to join her at her shows.
467. On Friday at 21:00 go to Danielle's house and knock on the door.
468. Once you'll have 85+ total energy, come back on Friday at 21:00. This time the show will be longer.
469. Repeating the scene, more sub-scenes will unlock. With each unlocked scene you may earn more money.
470. Once John comes back, stay away from Janice for a whole week. Complete the scene.
471. At the last day of John's stay at home, go to living room before 17:00 and take his airline tickets. (You must have 500+ score with Janice)
472. Come back to living room after 17:00. Also don't touch Janice for a whole week.
*Note* You will have two options: a) Let John stay. - if you choose this, John will be going away and coming back as before, but he won't be bothering anymore. Only the night living room scenes will be locked, because he will be sleeping there.
b) Kick him out. - if you choose this, John will leave and never comeback. He will leave everything even the car.
473. After event solving out John's problem, you will be able to repeat the scene with Janice/Julia at bedroom by interacting with Janice while she's taking a nap at days (at bedroom).
474. Go to pharmacy store after 20:00, enter watch the scene.
475. Go to pharmacy store after 20:00, from now on you can get one more scene (50% random).
the walkthrough is out before the game here, wow, this is new

gubl

May 31, 2018
Update mentions Emma’s house, while walkthrough doesn’t touch it. Hmmm... is something missing?

fishstick

May 2, 2017
SVComics has the update but with the usual caveat of needing to endure an eight hour download unless you pay for a premium file host.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
It has been 10 hours and no one has shared the update here. wow
Depends on whether or not any member who's a patron has downloaded it yet. Then, they have to upload it to a file sharing site, typically Mega, and then share that link.

Just to reiterate, be patient.
If you can't be patient, go become a patron of KST's. Then you can download and share it here for the rest of us.

Reactions: Agungteguh27

wizz1

Aug 28, 2018
Depends on whether or not any member who's a patron has downloaded it yet. Then, they have to upload it to a file sharing site, typically Mega, and then share that link.

Just to reiterate, be patient.
If you can't be patient, go become a patron of KST's. Then you can download and share it here for the rest of us.

Very clever, I didn't know I could do this, thanks mate.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Guys no point in sharing link since the game is bugged, u won't be able to see the new content. Once its patched i will post a link
Looks like we are back in those good old times where the first version was usually literally unplayable. :D

Dev07

Oct 17, 2017
I can't access the computer. Whenever I click on it , gets stuck and nothing works except the quit buttonXD.
I have also tried it in a different PC but it was the same.
Is there any solutions to it or I have to wait for the next update ?

fishstick

May 2, 2017
It’s a known bug in the build currently in the OP.

If it’s any consolation the fixed build is already out but currently seems to have crippling, unrelated issues but those should be hopefully fixed in the next day or so and posted here.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I can't access the computer. Whenever I click on it , gets stuck and nothing works except the quit buttonXD.
I have also tried it in a different PC but it was the same.
Is there any solutions to it or I have to wait for the next update ?
This has been ask and answered 100 times over, you need to wait until the next update for the fix.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes