N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
i saw on the kst discord someone posted a solution for the bug with danielles camshow
you simply cant have more than 85 energy points in the first show, so try to lower the energy points in the regedit to like 80 and then do the show after that it should be fine.

PurplePatch

Sep 6, 2017
I am STILL unable to get step 444, which is to go to the pharmacy at 22:00 and meet the receptionist. Is there a fix?

SlyParkour

Jun 12, 2018
There is a bug where Jason's dick goes through Julia's panties when you wake her up and click on touch, look. Anyone know a fix or have this problem too?

Reactions: herryk159

djjurg

May 6, 2017
Hi, I'm playing the v27 beta and I can't talk about different things (anal/ mother's birtday) to kelly at 14:00.
After I follow her I go directly downstars to see a scene between kelly and the receptionist.
Anyone else having this problem? Is it a bug?

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
i saw on the kst discord someone posted a solution for the bug with danielles camshow
you simply cant have more than 85 energy points in the first show, so try to lower the energy points in the regedit to like 80 and then do the show after that it should be fine.
Thanks !!

This was a solution !!!!

jikhak

May 5, 2017
how to use regedit and how to change energy points?

Hammpion

Jun 16, 2017
I do not seem to be able to either get rid of jhon or to make him not be able to bother, I take the flytickets but I don't understand the walkthrough after that or what I have to do, if someone could elaborate more it would be great

american

Apr 24, 2017
Will I came to this i am going to stop playing the game even I have been playing the game since v0.05 but with last few updates with major bug problems and I have this feeling someone or Dev himself is make it so that you have to donate to get the unbug one so it is a shame but so be it My view no else you can do like you want so enjoy but I am done with game may come back on thread and see what new but playing maybe with game is total complete and then I think about buying it

lancehk

Sep 5, 2018
115? 95? I only have 85 and i did every single step in the walktrough...
There was a bug in previous version where if you kept doing fffm scene the energy would keep going up. It was "fixed" in beta2 but if you did like I did and ran it up it stays. I have my energy at 115.

Tran Phi

Oct 28, 2018
Hi guys, i'm new here. QUick question, when i come the brigde in a beach. Game is stuck . Anyone get this problem ?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes