Nightmare6016

Oct 11, 2017
473. After event solving out John's problem, you will be able to repeat the scene with Janice/Julia at bedroom by interacting with Janice while she's taking a nap at days (at bedroom).

Im stuck at this part, How do you get this because Janice never takes naps in the middle of the day?

Stefano2426

Dec 14, 2017
SOLUTION FOR DANIELLE FREEZE!

1. Exit game go to Start->Run and type "regedit" and run it.
2. Go to: HKEY_CURRENT_USER -> SOFTWARE -> KsTgames -> The Twist
3. Find "_total_energ_h2395138012" right click on it and change value from 55 (if you have 85 energy) to 44. It will lover max energy to 68.
4. Run game and play through first online show with Dan.
5. Save and exit.
6. Change value back to 55 and play the rest of the scenes with Dan without problems.
7. Enjoy.
Well, for some reason, for me, it simply does not stay at that value and always returns to a5 - that is 165. Any idea?

Reactions: klark

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Well, for some reason, for me, it simply does not stay at that value and always returns to a5 - that is 165. Any idea?
When editing using Regedit, you're editing the Autosave. So, you have to load the autosave.
This was already mentioned by Cryptor on the previous page.

Alternatively, use the link provided by Anon4321 previously.

You can also use this to edit the number as well

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
Sorry... I need help! My Game is crashed and I want to restart it with (Load Game) but IT DOESN'T WORK!!!! :'(

First time... it works... second time again and than nothing i can do.

Stefano2426

Dec 14, 2017
Than
When editing using Regedit, you're editing the Autosave. So, you have to load the autosave.
This was already mentioned by Cryptor on the previous page.

Alternatively, use the link provided by Anon4321 previously.
Thanks. However, both of these solutions basically skipped me forward to a different end of the scene, one that does not continue after the bj.....Have a feeling, I am missing a lot here... Ideas, please?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Than

Thanks. However, both of these solutions basically skipped me forward to a different end of the scene, one that does not continue after the bj.....Have a feeling, I am missing a lot here... Ideas, please?
The linked site allows you to edit specific saves, which load at the point they were made.
Autosave always takes you to the day after.

klark

Jun 19, 2017
SOLUTION FOR DANIELLE FREEZE!

1. Exit game go to Start->Run and type "regedit" and run it.
2. Go to: HKEY_CURRENT_USER -> SOFTWARE -> KsTgames -> The Twist
3. Find "_total_energ_h2395138012" right click on it and change value from 55 (if you have 85 energy) to 44. It will lover max energy to 68.
4. Run game and play through first online show with Dan.
5. Save and exit.
6. Change value back to 55 and play the rest of the scenes with Dan without problems.
7. Enjoy.

thanks, i used this and modified total energy 68 and works fine first time, second time i restore energy to 85 and the show continued, thanks again

Hillbilly Bob

Jun 12, 2018
This was a good update. The Danielle scenes were very good. Danielle.jpg ...The Janice scenes were outstanding.. Janice rides.jpg ...Getting caught was priceless.. caught 1.jpg ... caught 2.jpg ..After I changed Jasons energy level, everything worked just as the walktrough stated. I used regedit to change "energy" and "total energy" to 85. It was that simple, It worked for me.

Stefano2426

Dec 14, 2017
The linked site allows you to edit specific saves, which load at the point they were made.
Autosave always takes you to the day after.
Yeah, well, it did not work, neither the linked site -if I change to 68, I already said what happens, if I change to 85 it freezes -, nor the autosave (as it takes me too far....Can something still be done?

bFeather

Apr 27, 2017
Don't use regedit to change the value. It is easy to broke your save if you make things wrong.
use is much better way to change value.
And Danielle scenes just modify your energy and total_energy lower than 85 (I use 80).

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Yeah, well, it did not work, neither the linked site -if I change to 68, I already said what happens, if I change to 85 it freezes -, nor the autosave (as it takes me too far....Can something still be done?
Then you didn't change the variable for Total Energy.
There's the energy variable, for how much out of Jason's Total Energy there is e.g. 50/50 or 30/50.

Don't use regedit to change the value. It is easy to broke your save if you make things wrong.
Whilst that's true, it's only the autosave that gets borked. Other saves are (usually) fine, and the autosave gets overwritten at several different points during each day. Though, that's a redundant feature, since it automatically loads to the day after it was made.

It's really only when messing with variables like the days, relationship points and a few others through Regedit that screws things up.
Ultimately, that site and the Save Editor are the best ways to edit saves... As long as it's not the autosave that's being edited, because then it still exists as a backup if someone doesn't make a copy of the file being edited.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes