• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

notiam_0

Jun 13, 2018
hello dude do you also have 0.25 save pretty please? If not don't bother yourself with it. man
Here is my 4 completed saves, i also edited them in unity save editor.

each save has over 40k for money, 95 energy, and janice has the heart jason tattoo instead of pubic hair, if you change pubic hair in the shower, you will lose the tattoo and only way to get it back is with a editor or cheat menu.

player.info.dat - without billy's path and you kick john out
playerinfo2.dat - without billy's path and you let john stay
playerinfo3.dat - with billy's path and you kick john out
playerinfo4.dat - with billy's path and you let john say

to install save, put the save in
C:\Users\Name\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist

you will also need to rename and delete the numbers_ from the save, example, 123456_playerinfo.dat, make it playerinfo.dat, same for the others as well, playerinfo2.dat, etc.
y thanks

Jul 14, 2017
Here is my 4 completed saves, i also edited them in unity save editor.

each save has over 40k for money, 95 energy, and janice has the heart jason tattoo instead of pubic hair, if you change pubic hair in the shower, you will lose the tattoo and only way to get it back is with a editor or cheat menu.

player.info.dat - without billy's path and you kick john out
playerinfo2.dat - without billy's path and you let john stay
playerinfo3.dat - with billy's path and you kick john out
playerinfo4.dat - with billy's path and you let john say

to install save, put the save in
C:\Users\Name\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist

you will also need to rename and delete the numbers_ from the save, example, 123456_playerinfo.dat, make it playerinfo.dat, same for the others as well, playerinfo2.dat, etc.
You are a human among humans Thank you!

Reactions: Chemmy

notiam_0

Jun 13, 2018
are you going to the living room on tuesday while

na, i don't have a 25 save, sorry
ok dude thanks and yes i go on tuesday while they are doing their work out i had the threesome but i can't get anal with rachel that says "i should try when she is more relaxed" maybe it's this part that prevent us to have the scene. How could I relax rachel?

Reactions: Legendary 22

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
ok dude thanks and yes i go on tuesday while they are doing their work out i had the threesome but i can't get anal with rachel that says "i should try when she is more relaxed" maybe it's this part that prevent us to have the scene. How could I relax rachel?
in the walkthrough for the anal scene with rachel it's 406 and 407, make sure you do the other stuff as well leading up to that part, bath with her, the exercising stuff, etc, but after step 406 and 407, you should be able to complete that scene

and there is a good amount of 0.25 saves in this forum, here is one here

Reactions: Legendary 22

drew

May 19, 2017
Man you lost so many awesome thing till now XD
I understand who you wanna say. But i think that this game continue like this for surelly another year or two!
This is one of that game that the developer can put in it so many thing and woman that you never know if is the last or not.
The autor need to do surelly other path. I am not happy with that, because i like to play harem style game.
So i get ride of john (the father). Never let billy fuck anyone, stolen also the teacher to kevin.
So you can understand how i play.
Why i am say that!? Because surelly little be little, the developer add to the one who like other man, other path to choice.
Surelly they see John fuck Julia (the daughter). Surelly they see John with the aunt (Janice sister).
Billy surelly fuck Janice and then with his mother Rachel.
So there are to many thing that the autor have to do, that you need to wait so many time. Me advice is... play now and every update, because you wait to long XD

Anyway guys i need an answer.
Can someone tell me if i can change Janice hair style?
Because i see the new start manu. And i see Janice with the halloween costume.
In game if you go in her bedroom, you can tell her to use the halloween costume as a daily outfit.
But the hair? Can someone tell me if i can change her hair too? Or i need to wait a new update for that?
Anticipate thankses. And if someone know the new changelog for the new update anticipate thankses also for that.

i see thanks a lot , seems like i have a lot of content for wait 1 year je je je je

i have an answer too, the "rough" fuck thing influences in the story line ??

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Sethrael

Apr 4, 2018
Guys i am new to game and should i go with billy path or not i cant decide :( and i hate sharing if they are only watching i am OK

lancehk

Sep 5, 2018
Guys i am new to game and should i go with billy path or not i cant decide :( and i hate sharing if they are only watching i am OK
There is sex scene with Billy at beach. Only oral so far but KsT says more is planned so if you don't want to share Janice with Billy take the no Billy path. It won't affect game.

maxim@423

Apr 23, 2017
v0.26 444 "Go to the pharmacy shop at 22:00. The receptionist comes out of the pharmacy shop. She sees Jason and is startled. "

I do not understand I try 10 days in games and at 22:00 nothing happens ?!
An idea? Have I forgotten something?
Thank you

I made several scenes, and still nothing .....
Another solution please? :(

Thank you
Play v0.27,go to pharmacy during weekdays at 19.00 and 20:00,it work for me in this order...

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
i see thanks a lot , seems like i have a lot of content for wait 1 year je je je je

i have an answer too, the "rough" fuck thing influences in the story line ??
From who i know, no. The rough/gentle sex is just a taste style.
I mean if you like rough sex, then go with rough sex. You just see different animation.
If you like to be more gentle, go with that. Is just for you taste.

But is not a problem with the current version. Because if you go in the hallway using keybord C+H you can change the variable and see also the other.
I some time switch to one to the other. Just to see if the autor add some new animation.

Guys someone can tell me if i can change janice hair style like the new start menu?
Anticipate thankses.

Reactions: Dr. Jones and drew

raim

Jun 19, 2017
I had this problem too. Go into the hallway, press and hold "c" and press "h", click on the "give photos from pool" button. There is a known bug in the coding that sets a variable incorrectly, and doing this fixes the problem.
OMG!!! thx so much))

3.40 star(s) 157 Votes