john8555

Apr 27, 2017
Sorry man im still a Amateur when its about THİS.... How you open regedit? and How do i do the Rest.
Please have patien with an New Gut like me
to open regedit click on start at the left bottom of your desktop and type regedit and it will open the regedit, if it dosen't work type run first then in run type regedit , after that hkey_current_ users folder then software then ktsgames then the twist ,if you want to get a character stats up its name of character like emmascr double click it then checkmark decimal and add number in value data that you want your stats to be

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
to open regedit click on start at the left bottom of your desktop and type regedit and it will open the regedit, if it dosen't work type run first then in run type regedit , after that hkey_current_ users folder then software then ktsgames then the twist ,if you want to get a character stats up its name of character like emmascr double click it then checkmark decimal and add number in value data that you want your stats to be
My Fellow Brother,
İ hope this Letter reachs you.
İ did it. İ concert the Wild Lands of Coding Thanks to you.
Dear Fellow Brother, your Wisdom, will never be forgotten, Fap Good and in Peace.

Your, Fellow Brother.

Reactions: agario

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Changelog for 0.09b:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Another bug that will be fixed (0.09c):
When going to Kelly at Emma's pool without suncream, you have to leave to the front of Emma's house but scene stays at pool.

maxim@423

Apr 23, 2017
Thank You but where to put this?
If you have any old saves:
Open regedit.exe
Go to
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\DefaultCompany\The Twist\ and delete _SaveSlot1,2,3 etc ,then press F5 key and exit.
Then,
Go to
AppData\LocalLow\KsTGames\The Twist and delete old saves\ playerInfo\drag or paste the (my) save and exit.
Start the game \load game\click on the SECOND empty slot,play a little bit and save .
Let me know if you succeed !!
Good luck.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes