lxking

Apr 24, 2017
0.0.9C
mega:#!Jgtkkb7K!Nl8jBKH900Y8U5-UA_gdbBt9z-ZDmHEi3CRwuIcgnSk

Bugs fixed:

-"New game" issue.

-Billy's offer issue.

-Rebbeca's score reset bug (additional fix)

-Mom's panties issue.

-Kelly's dialog bug.

-Several bugs in Emma's backyard

Mrbrown1373

Jan 25, 2017
to open regedit click on start at the left bottom of your desktop and type regedit and it will open the regedit, if it dosen't work type run first then in run type regedit , after that hkey_current_ users folder then software then ktsgames then the twist ,if you want to get a character stats up its name of character like emmascr double click it then checkmark decimal and add number in value data that you want your stats to be

Ok so every time I try to do this it reverts back to the original numbers. I do not have a save from any of the drop downs and I don't have a f5 key. I do have a fn key so I held that and 5 at the same time. I do have a refresh under the view tab which says f5 next to it and I have treid that and it still went back. I thought that would work but no right back to the same damn numbers. Really just want more money so I don't have to grind for it. Can they not be changed from a save?

kira

Aug 13, 2016
What else should I do to progress Emma's scenes? I'm stuck at 170 points with her and only got the pool licking and boob job scenes, also the peeping scene, but I couldn't get into the house or anything else.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
What else should I do to progress Emma's scenes? I'm stuck at 170 points with her and only got the pool licking and boob job scenes, also the peeping scene, but I couldn't get into the house or anything else.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

RedKing

The Sea Claims All in the End
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 6, 2016
Guys, please don't forget to use spoilers next time you write a guide since it might ruin other's experience.
Thank you.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Guys, please don't forget to use spoilers next time you write a guide since it might ruin other's experience.
Thank you.
My bad, trying to reply before having had any coffee is not done ;)

Reactions: Ron

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
If you have any old saves:
Open regedit.exe
Go to
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\DefaultCompany\The Twist\ and delete _SaveSlot1,2,3 etc ,then press F5 key and exit.
Then,
Go to
AppData\LocalLow\KsTGames\The Twist and delete old saves\ playerInfo\drag or paste the (my) save and exit.
Start the game \load game\click on the SECOND empty slot,play a little bit and save .
Let me know if you succeed !!
Good luck.
If I fuck with regedit at all the grey borders around every choice disappears making it very hard to see the text and it also reset my game to day 1 and undid every fucking switch. All I added was money too ><

I wonder if there is some anti cheating bullshit he added?

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes