john8555

Apr 27, 2017
Ok so every time I try to do this it reverts back to the original numbers. I do not have a save from any of the drop downs and I don't have a f5 key. I do have a fn key so I held that and 5 at the same time. I do have a refresh under the view tab which says f5 next to it and I have treid that and it still went back. I thought that would work but no right back to the same damn numbers. Really just want more money so I don't have to grind for it. Can they not be changed from a save?
to use regedit you have to start a new game and change what you want before clicking on the mail box at start , if you don't want to start at the beginning someone had a save earlier in post ,put that in Local Disk (c)/users/yourusername/appdata/locallow/kstgames/thetwist but before you do that make sure you have a save in game in slot 2 to replace if it dosen't work

honda

Nov 25, 2016
Ok, the search by the keywords "font", "fonts" gives me nothing.
So, anyone has a problem with empty buttons that are not displaying anything? If so, what's the solution?

KenjiDoragon

Apr 16, 2017
I think i will wait next month, 0.09 so boring, i thought a lot of things to do with teacher ... well disappointed xD

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
I think i will wait next month, 0.09 so boring, i thought a lot of things to do with teacher ... well disappointed XD
You might make that 2 months. The poll for 0.10 content favors Julia and not Rebecca.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
That's good, im always waiting something news about Julia and Kelly, there is a lot of thing added for mom
I think this release was more focussed on the implementation of the new Unity version (wich had some really weird effects in 0.08 release, so Kst had to turn it back). The characters and surroundings all look more smooth and crisp to me.

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Hey, after checking around online it seems like I need the mom's underwear from the bathroom, the trouble is it doesn't seem to spawn.
After the mom reaches 50 relationship points noting seems to happen, no extra dialogue or anything of the sort. Am I missing something? Everywhere seems to say after Jason says a wonderful view or that she has the perfect ass but that hasn't happened and I've tried everything.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Hey, after checking around online it seems like I need the mom's underwear from the bathroom, the trouble is it doesn't seem to spawn.
After the mom reaches 50 relationship points noting seems to happen, no extra dialogue or anything of the sort. Am I missing something? Everywhere seems to say after Jason says a wonderful view or that she has the perfect ass but that hasn't happened and I've tried everything.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jack Kinner

May 4, 2017
For those who have problems joining emma and kelly in the pool. After drugging their drinks, DO NOT save and load a game! If you do, you will need to drug their drinks again.

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Yeah, see that's what every body was saying. But the moment the spread her legs option became available she recoils and calls me a pervert, taking 10 away in the process. Is she meant to stay asleep or am I just meant to go for the bathroom immediately after?

I thought I did he quotation ship properly. In reply to DrSmith.

Shinsn

May 5, 2017
with 6 different scenes in the backyard he should either put those which you can do during the week out, so you can at least have more chances for the weekend scenes to trigger, or make the encounter times fixed and not random.

oh i forgot its 7 , you also can go to the backyard and encounter nothing.

Rotkraut

May 7, 2017
Hey guys, how do you trigger the Emma+Kelly event? Kelly is at 160 and Emma at 240 but I dont know how to talk with one of them about the other...

westw9

Jan 13, 2017
Any luck trying to get Billy's offer? I had the event where you seem him at the pool, but can't seem to find a way past that point.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes