maxim@423

Apr 23, 2017
I found a buttplug at the pharmacy, anyone who knows who's gonna wear it, Mommy or Julia?!
Mom.
anyone care to share full walkthrough and fresh save with some cash or how to cheat it? regedit doesn't do jack shit after i change it.
This how my save look like , didn't play to much I'm Waiting for the final bug fix...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Open regedit.exe
Go to
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\DefaultCompany\The Twist\ and delete _SaveSlot1,2,3 etc ,then press F5 key and exit.
Then,
Go to
AppData\LocalLow\KsTGames\The Twist and delete old saves drag or paste this save (playerInfo) and exit.
Start the game \load game\click on the FIRST empty slot,play a little bit and save .
For future saves swap,pay attention to the save file (playerInfo) number to be able to load the save when you start the game.
(playerInfo/ first slot,playerInfo 2/second slot..etc)

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
This popularity is insane, just how long is the game? ;-;
When starting from scratch, no cheats and as little WT as possible, I think about 20 hours to get at the end of the latest release.
I like this game because there's so much to figure out without getting too hard, nice rewards and some humor and little grinding.

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
If you count the terrible 50/50 rng shit you could be banging your head against this game for a long time. Be careful with regedit as it will reset variables and switches, so best to do it early on (really you only need money tbh).

maldenquik

Sep 17, 2016
Is there a new version of the assembly-csharp.dll file for 0.9? Or will the one for 0.8 work with the new version of the game?

Mrbrown1373

Jan 25, 2017
When the game loads it overwrites money, stats, etc into registry from the save file you just opened. Then it reloads these values from the registry each time you change locations. So if you change values when the game isn't running, it just overwrites them when you load a save or start a new game. The way to change them is with the game running and the save loaded, go to town map, switch back to Windows, open regedit, go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\kstgames\thetwist, and change whatever you want - make sure you change from hex to decimal before change the number, go back to game, go to house and check your money/stats.
Boss you da man!! I tried to do that before but not from the map, I was trying from the living room. Worked perfect ty. I wanted to get it to work from my game rather than a random save so that I knew where I was and everything I had done.

Reactions: Borderman and bas

ILW

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
When starting from scratch, no cheats and as little WT as possible, I think about 20 hours to get at the end of the latest release.
I like this game because there's so much to figure out without getting too hard, nice rewards and some humor and little grinding.
Thanks for the info mate =P

KenjiDoragon

Apr 16, 2017
I think this release was more focussed on the implementation of the new Unity version (wich had some really weird effects in 0.08 release, so Kst had to turn it back). The characters and surroundings all look more smooth and crisp to me.
That mean more lag for me xD
2017 still use E8400 and HD7750 xD

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
guys i just do not understand. I have emma at 200 and kelly at 170 if i am not wrong. How i raised they affection?
I try the foot job (kelly) at emma house, but nothing.
Also with the sister i have around 230, can someone explain me? Please?
Also i try to do the threesome in the pool with mom and sis, but always around the 16:00/18:00 billy is behind the bush. And before that hour nothing happen, always sis in the poll or mom Suncream.

Also threesome with emma and kelly not happen. I buy drux but nothing. I thing i need more affection with both, so if someone can explain me please help me^^'

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
You would be better off finding either the latest walkthrough or the last one, guessing which flags you missed would take a while. Emma and Julia affection can go higher, so you missed some stuff.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
guys i just do not understand. I have emma at 200 and kelly at 170 if i am not wrong. How i raised they affection?
I try the foot job (kelly) at emma house, but nothing.
Also with the sister i have around 230, can someone explain me? Please?
Also i try to do the threesome in the pool with mom and sis, but always around the 16:00/18:00 billy is behind the bush. And before that hour nothing happen, always sis in the poll or mom Suncream.

Also threesome with emma and kelly not happen. I buy drux but nothing. I thing i need more affection with both, so if someone can explain me please help me^^'
You would be better off finding either the latest walkthrough or the last one, guessing which flags you missed would take a while. Emma and Julia affection can go higher, so you missed some stuff.
Walkthrough part 1:

Walkthrough part 2:

Reactions: potopka

zlodey

Apr 25, 2017
If mom is ready for sunscreen - just leave the location and enter again. She may move to the sunbed.
Same thing for kelly-emma.

unknownzx

May 4, 2017
How do I get threesome scene with Emma and Kelly? My relationship for them is at 240 and 235 respectively and I still don't have the option to join them. Done footjob, chat and Drug X scene already.

EDIT: Ok nvm I just done it. After getting 240 for both of them, on Saturday I used Drug X again, and on Sunday I got to hide and watch when they are in the pool.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes