Altarin

May 21, 2017
ok guys anyone know why i cant cheat? I found register, i can edit it, but nothing change in game. I want more money (should be _money, right?) and more relations with pretty much everyone which should be for example _momscr. But like i said. if i change value in register, nothing change in game. Anyone can help?

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
ok guys anyone know why i cant cheat? I found register, i can edit it, but nothing change in game. I want more money (should be _money, right?) and more relations with pretty much everyone which should be for example _momscr. But like i said. if i change value in register, nothing change in game. Anyone can help?
you have to do it in between screens. click a location (so it's a black screen), quickly alt tab, change value, and then go back to game.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
guys How can I play the new version with old saves of previous version?Where can I find the saves files?In wich directory?
The save files are in a standard directory ("windows_drive"\users\"username"\AppData\LocalLow\kstgames\The Twist) and some things are kept in the Windows registry. So you can use old save files without moving them to the new map where you installed the new game.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
How do I get threesome scene with Emma and Kelly? My relationship for them is at 240 and 235 respectively and I still don't have the option to join them. Done footjob, chat and Drug X scene already.

EDIT: Ok nvm I just done it. After getting 240 for both of them, on Saturday I used Drug X again, and on Sunday I got to hide and watch when they are in the pool.
You mean what the walkthrough said to do? XD

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
9d
tried it 3-4 weeks
Mom/Kitchen/Buttplug have 270 and all time she says when I finger the ass she is busy so how I can get this event?

Emma/Kelly so I must drug them two times to get this scene or can I drug them everytime and have nothing to do with the threesome after I drug them the first time?

0uK

May 18, 2017
In the directory that you have the game, enter folder 'TheTwist_Data' and then 'Managed' and replace the file with the 'cheat' one (Assembly-CSharp.dll)

Chuturica

May 9, 2017
9d
tried it 3-4 weeks
Mom/Kitchen/Buttplug have 270 and all time she says when I finger the ass she is busy so how I can get this event?

Emma/Kelly so I must drug them two times to get this scene or can I drug them everytime and have nothing to do with the threesome after I drug them the first time?
For Emma/Kelly as someone already wrote you need to have Drug and Sunscrem in inventory so you can join them.

For Mom/Kitchen/Buttplug you need Lube in inventory.

lillos

May 22, 2017
The save files are in a standard directory ("windows_drive"\users\"username"\AppData\LocalLow\kstgames\The Twist) and some things are kept in the Windows registry. So you can use old save files without moving them to the new map where you installed the new game.

ok bud but so Why 0.09 version cannot find saves automatically?It can only start from beginning

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
ok bud but so Why 0.09 version cannot find saves automatically?It can only start from beginning
Never happened to me.
Once I start the game, I can load saves from earlier versions without a problem.
Did you modify the registry? Or are you starting a new game with a downloaded save?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes