Zherot

May 27, 2017
Can't get the scene with Emma and Kelly i have Emma in 250, i have the suncream and the drug x, all they do is lick each other and that is it, Emma always sends me away when they are both taking the sunbath, i could get the footjob scene but other than that im positive that i encountered a bug here and it has to be since many people are having this problem.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Can't get the scene with Emma and Kelly i have Emma in 250, i have the suncream and the drug x, all they do is lick each other and that is it, Emma always sends me away when they are both taking the sunbath, i could get the footjob scene but other than that im positive that i encountered a bug here and it has to be since many people are having this problem.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
can't get the option to join emma and kelly, tried all the solutions you guys said...guess i wait for next version and hope it debugs the game :(
Firstly, did you start a new game, or use an existing save? Secondly, have you had regular and anal sex with Emma and Kelly separately in the house & shop respectively? Have you already had both licking scenes for Emma at the pool? Are you even seeing them both at the pool together? Have you used the DrugX twice on them already (I had to actually use it twice when they didn't show up in the time window on Sunday)

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Removed Spoiler around install instructions not needed in Op

coolluckkm

May 28, 2017
Where can I find the 'save files' ?

I use the desktop and notebook.
I played so hardly using notebook. (I guess .. It was about 170~190 days, mom's relationship was about 260... maybe)
And now, I need to play using desktop.
but. I couldn't find the 'save file'.
I can't play using notebook anymore...

Please, give me advice....

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Where can I find the 'save files' ?

I use the desktop and notebook.
I played so hardly using notebook. (I guess .. It was about 170~190 days, mom's relationship was about 260... maybe)
And now, I need to play using desktop.
but. I couldn't find the 'save file'.
I can't play using notebook anymore...

Please, give me advice....
You can find the saves in the map "Windows_Drive"\users\"username"\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist (it's a hidden map).
Just copy all the files from there to another PC.

how to get drugs from shady guy? he always send me off.

Last edited:
Reactions: aron53

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
There was at one point a cheat for this..... You used the num pad to increase energy money relationship points that gonna get put up for this new version?

Also the walk through mega link is fucked so fucked that even bob the builder can't fix it...

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
There was at one point a cheat for this..... You used the num pad to increase energy money relationship points that gonna get put up for this new version?

Also the walk through mega link is fucked so fucked that even bob the builder can't fix it...

You can find a WT here: Just copy and paste.

And why use cheats? It's pretty straightforward gameplay with enough opportunities to raise money and RP's. Besides, it can break the game.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
You can find a WT here: Just copy and paste.

And why use cheats? It's pretty straightforward gameplay with enough opportunities to raise money and RP's. Besides, it can break the game.
Never had a issue with the mod they made for this game NEVER and sure I could or I could just be lazy and cheat so I can get to the new content a fuck ton faster so I don't have to restart a new file.....Again.... And every time there is a update....

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Never had a issue with the mod they made for this game NEVER and sure I could or I could just be lazy and cheat so I can get to the new content a fuck ton faster so I don't have to restart a new file.....Again.... And every time there is a update....
Just load a save from previous version. Works for me.

Csirko93

May 31, 2017
Anyway, in the 0.9 you incrase your relationship to mom at 300 points, but i have 290 points, and in the kicthen, i did everything. i fucked her without lube in ass, but i didnt get it. i choosed her ass after her pussy and i only get 20 points? what i have to do, someone please help me. thank you

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Anyway, in the 0.9 you incrase your relationship to mom at 300 points, but i have 290 points, and in the kicthen, i did everything. i fucked her without lube in ass, but i didnt get it. i choosed her ass after her pussy and i only get 20 points? what i have to do, someone please help me. thank you

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes