El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
someone should come up with a full on walkthro for this game i got stuck after sticking my face in the moms ass when she asked me to pick up the sponge she wont let me ask about the argument and i cant find the password for the sis phone im never good at these types of games dammit
Read the message just above yours...and the password is mentionned at least 10 times in the thread. just read few messages....damn it ! Rick.

cob

May 15, 2017
I have a problem.
I never have the USB key, and i never download the videos. What is the problem?
thanks

j5LDC2TB

Sep 5, 2016
I think USB key is part of Cam, to DL the vids you must first instal, wait at least a day, check cam until it shows you have something, once got vid DLed, take Cam for next location:
1. shower
2. Pic opp mom's bed
3. TV in Emma's house
4. Suspect this may occur in School (This is a guess)
NOTE: Sorry, forgot to add, you need to save up $50 to buy Cam off PC in your room.

Jun 2, 2017
Read the message just above yours...and the password is mentionned at least 10 times in the thread. just read few messages....damn it ! Rick.
i went all the way back to the first page and read atleast the first 5 pages :/ but i found an actual walkthro got thro the part i needed and now im just flying thro most of it

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
i went all the way back to the first page and read atleast the first 5 pages :/ but i found an actual walkthro got thro the part i needed and now im just flying thro most of it
Wow - 5 pages is roughly 10% of the entire thread - reason to be proud of yourself.

There is a search function in the upper right - when you enter something a sub-menu folds out that allows you to search only in this thread. Maybe use that one

Kanda

May 27, 2017
i cannot get above 50 relation with mom ans sis i do know i need the panties but could not find it and they said i need to massage mom at the pool with sunscreen but i could not get the 2nd scene of the pool

Sasuke92

May 3, 2017
Hi guys how do I get the MomxSister scene after I lie to her about the bathroom? She's caught me getting a BJ from the mom, I spoke to her about the incident etc but everytime I hide in the closet nothing happens.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
it cant get worst than this, can it?
If you search the thread for 'rick' it returns 36 results. I think we can do worse.
Yep, quite irritating when you get similar questions in a short sequence. The 1st is just answered and within 2 or 3 post the same question is posted. So all in all I started more quoting my post with the walkthrough and less answering the specific question (they can search in there when they don't want too much spoilers).

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
someone should come up with a full on walkthro for this game i got stuck after sticking my face in the moms ass when she asked me to pick up the sponge she wont let me ask about the argument and i cant find the password for the sis phone im never good at these types of games dammit
There is a full walkthrough postyed in the thread. Go learn to fish young grasshopper and find it.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Yep, quite irritating when you get similar questions in a short sequence. The 1st is just answered and within 2 or 3 post the same question is posted. So all in all I started more quoting my post with the walkthrough and less answering the specific question (they can search in there when they don't want too much spoilers).
I wonder if the mod's could delete all these duplicate questions, would shrink the thread by 50%.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes