Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Also this is why we have tons of people how do I increase relationship for x or I can't get x relationship up when the modded version of this game was out didn't have that issue :p

omikron

Jan 11, 2017
I have the same problem, I don't get the options to follow him or go for window options. There are no options at all, I can click on the school door and class door respectively but it says 'the door is closed'. Is it because I am using old save?
Prior to 16:00. Talk to the teacher Rebecca in the school, then talk to Kevin. At 16:00, you should be able to follow Kevin. Click on the classroom door. Next day talk to Kevin at least once prior to 16:00. Then you should get the classroom window prompt.

At least for me I noticed I could proceed to follow Kevin at all if hadn't already at least talked with Rebecca. You may have to talk to her twice to get a score of 5, before the following Kevin thread will proceed.

Reactions: haidar

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Also this is why we have tons of people how do I increase relationship for x or I can't get x relationship up when the modded version of this game was out didn't have that issue :p
Or people skip around the walkthrough not following all the steps as listed, they want to jump to part 8 and skip parts 1-7 beforehand and then ask how to do something that's pretty plainly writtten.

MILFtwistlover

Jun 1, 2017
how do i get mom to enjoy being in the cow suit? ive followed the walkthrough stepbystep and done all but cow suit fuck. Do I need to get 300 points as I'm at 290 atm? If so what can I do? tried a lot.....

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
how do i get mom to enjoy being in the cow suit? ive followed the walkthrough stepbystep and done all but cow suit fuck. Do I need to get 300 points as I'm at 290 atm? If so what can I do? tried a lot.....
I think not in this version, you'll have to wait the next update. you reached the end of this one.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
but the walkthrough shows that the highest with mom can reach 300 and doesn't mention of lack of fun?
Indeed you can reach a max of 300, but for the cow outfit you can't go further her "bad mood", it'll be for a next dev.
Dunno wich walkthrought you mentioned but it must say that you can buy and offer the cow outfit and that's all. Sorry.

MILFtwistlover

Jun 1, 2017
Indeed you can reach a max of 300, but for the cow outfit you can't go further her "bad mood", it'll be for a next dev.
Dunno wich walkthrought you mentioned but it must say that you can buy and offer the cow outfit and that's all. Sorry.
oh right xD, thanks!!!! tis a shame, was really looking forward to a cow

-werko-

Jun 1, 2017
Hey Guys!
I have a problem with the lube... The bottle ist empty but i didnt buy a new.. Pleas help me.

Oh and srry my bad english. :D

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
It's possible to edit it with regedit, but it could fuck up your game... If you are using an old save you may need to start a new game (which sucks I had to do that).

Jun 2, 2017
someone should come up with a full on walkthro for this game i got stuck after sticking my face in the moms ass when she asked me to pick up the sponge she wont let me ask about the argument and i cant find the password for the sis phone im never good at these types of games dammit

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes