voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Argh, I keep finding the medicine first try no matter which drawer/cabinet I open. No buttplug for me. Annoying. Three times in a row so far.

edit: Finally got it. Middle drawer on the right on the 5th try. Score.

Last edited:

Junior jack

May 25, 2017
I need help here.
First I went to 08v and could never get passed the pool bj with mom and julia, Kelly keeps getting angry lol. I already did the closet scene were julia and her mother play around. I already completed julia anal at pool and fuck scenes at her room. I spoke to kelly about about mom in pool. but can get pass Julia catching mom in the pool. And billy never came to the pool either. I am stuck.

Second, I downloaded the v09d version and the scenes look pink, and cant see anything. The images are pink.

Third. How can I cheat and just get the points up with everyone?

Thanks to whomever helps a brotha

landmines

May 6, 2017
what time is mom use bathroom?
nvr encounter that scene

edit : nah forget it, skipping hour in bath will do the trick ^^

Last edited:

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017

regedit and find

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\KsTgames\The Twist

then find character name with "scr_" /egg. _emmascr_h1101807356 or _momscr_h3636233943/
right click then modify
chose decimal
put desired value
klik OK and that is it

Remember, You can modify values only during blackout between scenes or on map when You "fly" between location, so You need to be quick!

Be aware that if You change other value /necklace video`s pills etc/ You can ruin game and some triggers will never shown up/

Last edited:

Junior jack

May 25, 2017
regedit and find

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\KsTgames\The Twist

then find character name with "scr_" /egg. _emmascr_h1101807356 or _momscr_h3636233943/
right click then modify
chose decimal
put desired value
klik OK and that is it

Remember, You can modify values only during blackout between scenes or on map when You "fly" between location, so You need to be quick!

Be aware that if You change other value /necklace video`s pills etc/ You can ruin game and some triggers will never shown up/
Thanks main!

I did what you said
I went to the map and changed Julias value to 270, but nothing happen

I went back to the regedit, and Julias value was again back to 175, lol

What do i do now?

Thanks brotha

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
I need help here.
First I went to 08v and could never get passed the pool bj with mom and julia, Kelly keeps getting angry lol. I already did the closet scene were julia and her mother play around. I already completed julia anal at pool and fuck scenes at her room. I spoke to kelly about about mom in pool. but can get pass Julia catching mom in the pool. And billy never came to the pool either. I am stuck.

Second, I downloaded the v09d version and the scenes look pink, and cant see anything. The images are pink.

First:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Second: That's a thing that sometimes happens. Install newest vid drivers, toggle screen settings (realistic lightning on/off, resolution always 16:9 i.e. 1920x1080).
Third: don't mess with the registry. The hardest grind you've already completed (getting Emma at 40) and it's a rather straightforward game where money and items are not too difficult to get.

Junior jack

May 25, 2017
First:
Second: That's a thing that sometimes happens. Install newest vid drivers, toggle screen settings (realistic lightning on/off, resolution always 16:9 i.e. 1920x1080).
Third: don't mess with the registry. The hardest grind you've already completed (getting Emma at 40) and it's a rather straightforward game where money and items are not too difficult to get.
Okay thanks main
I did the evening seen with Julia a few times but her mom never showed up, so maybe thats why I cant get to the pool scene without her ass getting upset.

I already completed the billy seen at the pool, that <removed>h gave me 200 bucks haha

I also changed the parameters of julia to 175 to 270, but it doesnt seem like it did anything or gave me quick access to other scenes.

Hopefully her mom shows up in her room

Thanks brotha

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
Thanks main!

I did what you said
I went to the map and changed Julias value to 270, but nothing happen

I went back to the regedit, and Julias value was again back to 175, lol

What do i do now?

Thanks brotha

As I said:
"Remember, You can modify values only during blackout between scenes or on map when You "fly" between location, so You need to be quick!"

If You have computer with good graphic card, this time period is more shorten. You really need to be quick.
Suggestion: Open regedit and game window only!!!
When You play a game, click on "Town map" icon, and right after, click to "Registry Editor" tab on taskbar,/ but quicker is if You pres combination "Alt + Tab" buttons on keyboard/. That shall open regedit and You will be in position to change values. You can change values only if game window remain "frozen" / or black if You do that between rooms in house/ , and only then new values shall be saved.

Keep in mind that if You change values to the maximum at beginning of the game, all triggers shall stop working and You will be in loop without any progress

Last edited:

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
Am I fell in endless loop or what?

Sunday

After dream, in the morning, mum suck me off - cum in mouth
8 clock - fuck her in the kitchen apron and butt-plug - cum in butt
9 clock - fuck her in the kitchen, dish wash scene - cum in mouth
11 clock - fuck her on sofa - cum on face
13 clock - sofa again - cum outside
15 clock - drunk mom in dining room - cum in butt
16 clock - at pool - finger mum then fuck mum and Julia
19 clock - mom on sofa again
21 clock - Julia in bathroom - anal lesson
22 clock - Mum in bathroom - anal again
0 clock - first at pool then fuck Julia in my room - anal lessons again

or I live with 2 hooker`s or I start to be a fuck-machine :eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: ememmmm

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Okay thanks main
I did the evening seen with Julia a few times but her mom never showed up, so maybe thats why I cant get to the pool scene without her ass getting upset.

I already completed the billy seen at the pool, that <removed>h gave me 200 bucks haha

I also changed the parameters of julia to 175 to 270, but it doesnt seem like it did anything or gave me quick access to other scenes.

Hopefully her mom shows up in her room

Thanks brotha

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Anyone knows when will the next version come up?
KsT usually updates every 3 weeks on a friday (so he has a weekend for bug fixes), so around 23rd of june will be the next release.
He also mentioned that there will be scenes (maybe not in comming release) with more than 3 women at once.
Jason needs to get his energy up :)

Reactions: desmand

desmand

May 1, 2017
KsT usually updates every 3 weeks on a friday (so he has a weekend for bug fixes), so around 23rd of june will be the next release.
He also mentioned that there will be scenes (maybe not in comming release) with more than 3 women at once.
Jason needs to get his energy up :)
Oh, so there are a lot more days ahead. phew :)

zadrot12345

May 23, 2017
Hi guys! Can anyone help ... I downloaded the game I saw one screen (I apply the screen) can someone tell me how to implement it? Game version 0.09d

Reactions: LordDusti
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes