caldan2026

May 28, 2017
does any one having problem with ver 0.09d, cause mine have a problem when i started to play it, OS win 8 64bit

josef

Jun 8, 2017
I follow step by step the walktrough, but when i have anal with mom in shower i can't get the extra animations because i don't have enough energy.
Anyone can say me how i do to increase energy?

U

User_10739

Man this game is getting slow. I have a fast computer with lots of ram and a 2gig video card and it seems like the text takes forever...

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Not getting any performance problems, but my videocards ramp up fan speed in some scenes. I figure no vsync or the engine is working its ass off.

pingle242

May 27, 2017
The way I have found that is fool proof is do not save the game. Use the autosave save.
1) play the game, get to the end of the day but do not sleep.
2) Exit out of the game completely.
3) Run regedit and find KSTgames/thetwist.
4) Change the values to whatever you want.
5) exit out of regedit.
6) load up the game. select the autosave.

The values are changed. It seems the saves are put in a different area and not in the registry or some crap like that. Just use the autosave and regedit.

Pingle242

fireball98762

Jun 8, 2017
I've done 2 plays, and keep getting stuck on Julie; I have her over 100, and can get a BJ in the bathroom whenever, but I can't seem to trigger anything else. I have Video003, Lube and Condoms, and the only things that happens in the dining room is "how's the coffee," and the pool "Ask her about her mood."

Is there something I'm missing here?

EDIT: 9 Minutes after posting this, I found a scene in the living room where Julia wasn't crying, and it gave me a bunch of new dialog options. Let's see where these lead!

2nd Edit: So, now I can bang Julia if I catch her crying, or at her room, but I can't join in with her and mom from the closet, and Julia still flips shit when she catches mom blowing me. Feel like I'm missing something.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes