hightech

Jun 7, 2017
Ruines my fockin save game, can't buy anything at first from the shady guy. so as a smartass i edit it with regedit. and now, can even complete mom birthday. its on day 64

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
i didnt found the regedit of the game in my pc, but i was able to modify the money and relations with cheat engine, but didn't found the way to edit energy

6.jpg

Reactions: Letrophot

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
I think you need to look under kst not defaultcompany
oh yeah, that was the problem, but anyway i couldn't change the energy is in 45 i changed to 90the open the game and change back to 45 so i tried with the game open but changes back to 45

maxim@423

Apr 23, 2017
Missed that one.
Would be nice, a release within 3 weeks.
Maybe because it's focussed on 1 person (Julia) :) or maybe because there's not so much new content :(
And he's hired help since he reached his target.
...actually 5-6 days left.

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
This is my favorite game, but to much of it relies on dumb luck. Stealing the butt plug for one. Getting points on Kelly at Emma's pool for another. Instead of skipping ahead to Night I would like to skip ahead to Thursday.

xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
I love this game too.
I do have misgivings, however. I absolutely HATE it when Jason grips/holds the neck or throat of his partner when climaxing. This is unnecessary, and whilst some men fantasise about such things, I would rather it wasn't included in this fantasy. The pseudo-incest fantasy should be enough :p
I hope there's a workaround having to let that fat-fuck Billy get a BJ off my beautiful step-mom, or even ogle my harem, wanking his tiny little winky. I am gonna start a new game once I get the Emma/Kelly/Jason scenes, gonna Regedit enough cash, and the screwdriver, but, I guess character's quests may be a stumbling block :/
I've tried to limit my contact with Billy, videos and a pussy pic will get access to the shady character but getting the theft blamed on Rick, I've not managed - no matter how often I sit by a moody Emma. Gonna be careful this time - that twiglet-cocked, fat fucker is NOT going near my Goddess! :D

Raider

Jun 10, 2017
How much content?

So far I have found:

1. massage mothers feet in swimming pool
2. Get caught jerking off at night
3. Face in mothers ass when she's having a nap
4. Kiss mother while she's drunk (and play with tits)
5. Massage mothers back on couch and play with her bare tits
6. Film mother in the shower (only 1 video)
7. Steal panties in bathroom
8. Give Sister lemonade
9. Feel Sisters boobs
10. Rub mothers ass in kitchen

That's all i've found

1. after massage you will be able to fuck mother and sister at the pool.
2. at night when caught only hand job and blowjob is available till now.
3. Thats it till now.
4. when she is drunk you will be able to do anal.
5. first option will come to lick the pussy and as you progress you will be able to fuck her,3 x posns.
6. film her in shower and then in her room.place the camera in the painting in mothers room.
7. Thats it.
8. You will teach her how to do anal as you progress.
9. After rubbing mothers ass, Fuck scene in kitchen aswell.

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
I love this game too.
I do have misgivings, however. I absolutely HATE it when Jason grips/holds the neck or throat of his partner when climaxing. This is unnecessary, and whilst some men fantasise about such things, I would rather it wasn't included in this fantasy. The pseudo-incest fantasy should be enough :p
I hope there's a workaround having to let that fat-fuck Billy get a BJ off my beautiful step-mom, or even ogle my harem, wanking his tiny little winky. I am gonna start a new game once I get the Emma/Kelly/Jason scenes, gonna Regedit enough cash, and the screwdriver, but, I guess character's quests may be a stumbling block :/
I've tried to limit my contact with Billy, videos and a pussy pic will get access to the shady character but getting the theft blamed on Rick, I've not managed - no matter how often I sit by a moody Emma. Gonna be careful this time - that twiglet-cocked, fat fucker is NOT going near my Goddess! :D
yeah, that sucks, i tried to play the game without selling videos or photos of mom, but you can´t, it is necessary for advance in game, at least one video an pussy pic that he shares with the shady guy

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
...actually 5-6 days left.
Yep, looking forward to it.
When I said 'within 3 weeks' I meant within 3 weeks from previous release (2nd of june). Normally KsT releases every 3 weeks and mostly on fridays (smart, 'cause he than has a weekend for the bug fixes).

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
Mission completed. I'd pay to be woken up like that!:FuckYea:
help! i can't get emma i made exercise with her, titjob, but everytime i go to check the noise, the option to join does not show, just wait till the end and back to home. What i am missing?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes