maxim@423

Apr 23, 2017
Yep, looking forward to it.
When I said 'within 3 weeks' I meant within 3 weeks from previous release (2nd of june). Normally KsT releases every 3 weeks and mostly on fridays (smart, 'cause he than has a weekend for the bug fixes).
Oh yeah !
Bug fixes, i forgot about those,3-4 for every version !

Reactions: DrSmith

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Let me know when he finds his real mother... and fuck her too, step-cest is the only flaw I find in the game.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Oh yeah !
Bug fixes, i forgot about those,3-4 for every version !
Yep. But that's what I like about this game also. KsT has planned to have time to fix those bugs and mostly within 2 days there is a stable release. No days and sometimes weeks waiting for a fix like with some other devs.

nwoguy

May 30, 2017
I'm stuck, can't buy drugs from dealer at school, I go there after 18:00 like it says in the walkthrough and he just blows me off, and can't buy lube from pharmacy. Am I missing something?

maxim@423

Apr 23, 2017
Yep. But that's what I like about this game also. KsT has planned to have time to fix those bugs and mostly within 2 days there is a stable release. No days and sometimes weeks waiting for a fix like with some other devs.
So true,that's why I'm not gonna"Twist"to hard, until the last fix is out !:D

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
help! i can't get emma i made exercise with her, titjob, but everytime i go to check the noise, the option to join does not show, just wait till the end and back to home. What i am missing?
Have you groped her twice at the pool, you should lick her, when she tries to leave the pool.

Have you done those things?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I'm stuck, can't buy drugs from dealer at school, I go there after 18:00 like it says in the walkthrough and he just blows me off
Sounds like Billy hasn't spoken to the dealer after you give him a picture...

and can't buy lube from pharmacy. Am I missing something?
You haven't had your first anal with Kelly yet.

Have you asked Kelly about anal at all yet?
That's the trigger for before you can even begin to start getting drugs, let alone anal lesson.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
So true,that's why I'm not gonna"Twist"to hard, until the last fix is out !:D
I have tested programs for over 20 years, so it's become 2nd nature to go for all the bugs.
That's why I resume an old save and start a new game every release, hunting for bugs.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I have tested programs for over 20 years, so it's become 2nd nature to go for all the bugs.
That's why I resume an old save and start a new game every release, hunting for bugs.
Clearly Bioware Montreal should have hired people like you before Andromeda went gold!

Since the .07 release, I've definitely been impressed with how quickly bugs are dealt with, and continue to be impressed with the same expediency each release.
That alone makes both The Twist and KST better than most adult games/devs, and a fair number of "AAA" studios and publishers.

btpirg

Aug 7, 2016
Let me know when he finds his real mother... and fuck her too, step-cest is the only flaw I find in the game.
Id bet he already has, from the title of the game, theres gonna be some M. Night Shambala (or whatever his name is) style "twist" ending where youve been banging your real mom all along. (my money is on the drugstore lady) of course the a real twist would be if your adopted mom turns out to be your real mom, but i have no idea how the designer would pull that off.

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
i cant ask emma 4 the restaurant (i asked other 2)
i have dress and necklace
i think ive done everything till that point

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
i cant ask emma 4 the restaurant (i asked other 2)
i have dress and necklace
i think ive done everything till that point
Have you altered anything in the registry? And what's your score with Emma?

stevenchin

Jun 15, 2017
I can share my save i have cheated money and stats with cheat engine. The Twist v0.0.9d

Put save in
C:\Users\YourPCName\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist
Let me know if it works.
Should work sorry for my bad english.
Nope, not working for me

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes