DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
I follow step by step the walktrough, but when i have anal with mom in shower i can't get the extra animations because i don't have enough energy.
Anyone can say me how i do to increase energy?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've done 2 plays, and keep getting stuck on Julie; I have her over 100, and can get a BJ in the bathroom whenever, but I can't seem to trigger anything else. I have Video003, Lube and Condoms, and the only things that happens in the dining room is "how's the coffee," and the pool "Ask her about her mood."

Is there something I'm missing here?

EDIT: 9 Minutes after posting this, I found a scene in the living room where Julia wasn't crying, and it gave me a bunch of new dialog options. Let's see where these lead!

2nd Edit: So, now I can bang Julia if I catch her crying, or at her room, but I can't join in with her and mom from the closet, and Julia still flips shit when she catches mom blowing me. Feel like I'm missing something.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
yea I'd like to see more of the teacher to see how that storyline develops with that kevin guy.

looking forward to that photoshoot scene with Julia!

C00kies_n_Milf

Apr 6, 2017
I can share my save i have cheated money and stats with cheat engine. The Twist v0.0.9d

Put save in
C:\Users\YourPCName\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist
Let me know if it works.
Should work sorry for my bad english.

Last edited:
Reactions: CamelRed

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys i just do not understand! I have Kelly at 185 how i raise her affection more? I follow the guide up to where it says the pool and the suncream, but nothing happen. I mean i see the animation, her footjob, but not affection gained! The only way is to spend money in the farmacy! But only 5 affection and need money all the time is really slow in that way! I am missing something?

Edit 1
Oh well at the end i spend, spend and ofc spend =.= and raise her affection through buy item. So i raised to 185 -.- to 240. And now i finally do the pool sex scene with emma and kelly! And with that i can now raised more affection too.

Last edited:

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Here are the links for the public release of The Twist 0.09d and Walkthrough:
Game:
WT:

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
Here are the links for the public release of The Twist 0.09d and Walkthrough:
Game:
WT:
Thnx but same link as in OP ;-)

donttazemebro

Jun 11, 2017
Hey Guys!
I have a problem with the lube... The bottle ist empty but i didnt buy a new.. Pleas help me.

Oh and srry my bad english. :D
I am also having this issue. Can't buy anymore at the pharmacy (it says I've already got it) and can't give Julia the biz in the middle of the night because it says I don't have lube.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
I couldn't find school window, i.e. Kevin thing, there only is the door and no text choices
Did you spy from the school corridor? follow him in first time, then the day after you should get the other option when you see Kevin entering the school.

January2015

Apr 26, 2017
Anyone else having problems with using regedit on the latest version?

It used to work on the older verions. Can i still use regedit or do i have to edit the save game files?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes