lillos

May 22, 2017
Never happened to me.
Once I start the game, I can load saves from earlier versions without a problem.
Did you modify the registry? Or are you starting a new game with a downloaded save?
No...I simply start the game,going to load part and nothing is there..;s

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
No...I simply start the game,going to load part and nothing is there..;s
Strange.
Maybe you can try to erase the existing saves (or move them somewhere else, so you have them at hand) and replace them all with the save I posted. Saves can be found in "windows_drive\users\"username"\AppData\LocalLow\KsTGames\The Twist.

0uK

May 18, 2017
For mom, redo pool anal, 22:00 in her room, then anal in shower in this order. If mom didn't reject anal during shower then you are no the right track.
How you do the pool anal scene? I did the others, bathroom, 22:00 and the kitchen, but didnt know that exists one in the pool

May 29, 2017
Highly enjoyable game. Feels a bit wonky at first like the game leaves a lot to be desired, but soon changes as the game's appeal becomes evident. You can tell a lot of work goes into this.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Walkthrough part 1:

Walkthrough part 2:
The real problem is... i follow the walkthrough, step by step.
I see almost all scene. The only scene i do not see are 2.
1) The billy blowjob scene with mc mother (I do not like billy so i refuse to let him have a bj with mc mother. Basically i do not speak with billy so he do not ask me. I really hope in a future update that the autor let us choice if we wanna or not. Why he do not put a refuse and do not ask again -.- choice?)

2) the Threesome with emma and kelly. Beacause the affection do not go up. How i say i follow the walk. But wan she do the footjob any affection is gained. So now i am fear in some bug? Perhaps is some save bug? I mean i use always the old save. When i download a new version i just start the game and the game give me the old save without do anything. Can someone think that can be a bug? I hope not, because raised affection in this game is really slow in legal way T_T

Last edited:

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
The real problem is... i follow the walkthrough, step by step.
I see almost all scene. The only scene i do not see are 2.
1) The billy blowjob scene with mc mother (I do not like billy so i refuse to let him have a bj with mc mother. Basically i do not speak with billy so he do not ask me. I really hope in a future update that the autor let us choice if we wanna or not. Why he do not put a refuse and do not ask again -.- choice?)

2) the Threesome with emma and kelly. Beacause the affection do not go up. How i say i follow the walk. But wan she do the footjob any affection is gained. So now i am fear in some bug? Perhaps is some save bug? I mean i use always the old save. When i download a new version i just start the game and the game give me the old save without do anything. Can someone think that can be a bug? I hope not, because raised affection in this game is really slow in legal way T_T
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
About the save: once the game starts, you can choose "new game" or load. When you choose "load", you'll have 3 slots to choose from, but there's one more opportunity: loading from autosave. Maybe this'll help.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes