Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Sorry if i was unclear. dspeed suggested this:

"If that doesn't work, right click on the The Twist executable and then Send To -> Desktop to create a shortcut.
Right click on the shortcut and go to Properties.
In the Target field add the phrase
-force-opengl
to the end of the line."

And when starting the game it gave me the opengl error.

I have attached my system info.
You have to download it and rename the "System information.txt" to "System information.nfo" (i could not attach an .nfo file)
open by right clicking the file and chooce "open with -> system information"
If you go to "components -> Display" You can see the graphics card configuration.

this may help. Plus if i read it right you are on laptop?

Reactions: 1player

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
is 2 GB VRAM enough?
That depends on the graphics card. Unity engine games are RAM hungry games in general. So you can do basic calculations like 1/2 VRAM 1/2 RAM. Whatever minimum req are make sure you have 2x amount of that to evade technical problems.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

1player

Feb 18, 2018

this may help. Plus if i read it right you are on laptop?
Well after reading the post i understand that the graphics card in my laptop is not the best to play games with.
I still think it is a bit strange that up until about 6 months ago i could play every game, Then i started having problems with not seeing animations in the game "Man of the House" and a few month later i can't play this game anymore.
Kind of a bummer that i can't fix this but thanks very much for trying to help!

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Well after reading the post i understand that the graphics card in my laptop is not the best to play games with.
I still think it is a bit strange that up until about 6 months ago i could play every game, Then i started having problems with not seeing animations in the game "Man of the House" and a few month later i can't play this game anymore.
Kind of a bummer that i can't fix this but thanks very much for trying to help!
Noproblem mate. From what i understand it sounds like you are expriecing heat sink/damaged component issue(by taking your word about it cause you said you didnt have problems 6 months ago). Have you suffered any heat issues? Try testing it. High heat issues can damage chips on mother board and graphics card(i know cause i had a killer laptop back in the day lost it to this issue myself). In any case i would stay clear of laptops when it comes to gaming. Just take my word man you will save lots of money.

Reactions: 1player

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
Is there any way to have the game not pause every time i minimize it or focus on another widow?
You could inject some code into the game assembly to set "Application.runInBackground = true" alternatively there is probably a default flag defined in ".\TheTwist_Data\globalgamemanagers" however finding the flag could be tricky

Edit: Found and patched the flag, can't say if it works for anything else then the current version but patching new versions should be trivial, heres the flag location:
runInBackgroundDiff.png

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Hello lewd nerds,

Today i'm giving you guys a new gift. It is called walkthrough for a walkthrough. Since i'm jobless(again) and on the edge of divorce i had plenty of time. So i wrote basic guide about the game itself, known issues and how to play this lewdfest. Lemme know if you guys want me to continue or someone can take over and update this shit typing. Feedbacks are welcome and love you all.(no homo for male users, hard homo for female users)

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes