BlueSpirit

May 22, 2018
Hello....
I can not do step 528. Go back to the Shady guy, give him the experimental medicine. He will give you GPS tracker.
nor 538.(Billy) Go to Billy's home. Invite him to the beach.
do I need to complete something? our is still buged

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
Hello....
I can not do step 528. Go back to the Shady guy, give him the experimental medicine. He will give you GPS tracker.
nor 538.(Billy) Go to Billy's home. Invite him to the beach.
do I need to complete something? our is still buged
You need to complete the lactation stuff from mom and get beaten up by the dude at the beach for 528.

AfnanNaif

Jul 8, 2018

It's time for 0.31 plans!
In this update Janice's outfit system will get a major update!
It will be possible to change colors not only for latex outfits, like in Julia's case, but for lingerie too. Latex outfits will have customizable smoothness/metallic parameters. Since the most of outfits will be reworked, we will see new styles for latex, lingerie outfits.
And finally you will be able to set swimsuit as daily clothes! :)
Janice's tan controls will be changed too, it will work same way as Julia's.
As for new content, this update I'd like to dedicate to Emma for couple of reasons. She will play a role in the main story's progression, which will progress a bit further in this update. She was 2nd in previous month's poll and Emma didn't had an update for a while :)
what about Michelle n 0.31 (next update

rabcd

Oct 1, 2018
i am stuck at 367 by not having the option to help kelly to watch the store. i skipped all Billy's path and John path before 367. can anyone help?

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
There really needs to be a quest log or journal or something. I took a break for a while and now I have no idea what I should be doing, even with the walkthrough.

Reactions: Dave3518 and QQ

zweldass

Oct 15, 2017
Hm... is it just me or is the part for kendra still stuck at the park where she has the book all the time? Or is there a trigger needed to activate the event?

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
It doesn't seem to be triggering on step 515. Julia has the catsuits unlocked and I've done the Janice dog/mask suit a few times but she doesn't seem to see her under the table, just goes to bath. Is this a known bug? Been racking up a ton of days skipping to try to get this scene.

IGP

Jul 2, 2017
Guys need help on the bathroom scene with janice. I'm not getting any evolution and losing score. Can someone help me?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes