Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I find it interesting that his mom would fuck his sister first time she finds out the daughter likes her but poor MC has to work his dick off to get anyware with her or his sister. Strange but ok..

Now ive visited the mom at teh pool and she's given my MC a BJ but stopped when teh sister interupts them. I am at the place where his buddy is watching this but i cant get her to BJ MC anymore she keeps waking up when he fingers her. What gives?

rabcd

Oct 1, 2018
i am stuck at 367 by not having the option to help kelly to watch the store. i skipped all Billy's path and John path before 367. can anyone help?

PCArcade

Aug 8, 2018
WE NEED A WORKING 0.29 SAVE FILE
Is there anyone who can support us with a fully working 0.29 save file ?
Pretty please. We need to continue without the hassle. THANKS
Yes please! this would really help, my game is messed up with the billy storyline, I can't get it to progress :(

Dragonate

Nov 18, 2016
445. Go to the pharmacy shop at 22:00. The receptionist comes out of the pharmacy shop. She sees Jason and is startled.
help pls i can't triger it, i have tried everything

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
What gives?
games design trigger by relation points. If it's not reach certain points, next/advance scene of the same scene won't triggered or failed. Also each scene have max gaining points, so you have to do another activity of the same NPC to get points. Once all accumulated, all scene basic scene goes to advance scene. And the progress is repeated. Do all activity with an NPC to gain all possible points, pass check accumulated points, more & more advance scene. This is the design.

Using cheat to add relation points mean skipping content of this games.

AfnanNaif

Jul 8, 2018
I need help n bathroom Janice always -5 when she used toilet

544.(WaterSports) Get caught peeking on Janice, while she is taking shower (not toilet!!!). Jason will be spanked.
545.(WaterSports) Catch Janice using the toilet. Peek on her. If you had sex with her at least once, she will spread her legs and let's Jason to watch for a while.
546.(WaterSports) Catch Janice using the toilet. Peek on her. This time there will be extra pose.
547.(WaterSports) Catch Janice using the toilet. Peek on her. This time you will be options to choose.

AfnanNaif

Jul 8, 2018
Guys need help on the bathroom scene with janice. I'm not getting any evolution and losing score. Can someone help me?
step544

dlseth

Aug 16, 2018
when i go to emma's house and knock the door. game crushes. 2 times in a row.
is there a solution for that ?

randywest

Jul 30, 2018
Guys need help on the bathroom scene with janice. I'm not getting any evolution and losing score. Can someone help me?
step544
Now go to the bathroom when Janice is using the toilet (between 20:00 and 22:00).
Make sure you had sex with Janice at least once. Click on "Peek". Janice spreads her legs and lets Jason watch her pee.
Go back to the bathroom two times when Janice is using the toilet to extend the scene each time.
Then you can choose to pee in her mouth or let Janice pee in Jason's mouth.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes