Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Oh right, her too. Kevin is for the first set of photo shootings, Kira for the second set, further into the game.
Kevin is an optional choice instead of having Jason do Julia's hardcore shoot.
The second time round, you have the option of DPing Julia with Kevin during the shoot.

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
Anyone got a save up until around step 300?

Managed to corrupt my current save by altering Kira's score too much, now I'm unable to suggest to Adrianna to try something different.

a33n

Oct 6, 2017
Anyone has save that finished 0.30? My current save is corrupted so I can't play this version

Ro2121

Apr 14, 2018
My game doesn't show any of my previous save data .when click load games there is nothing on it not even empty slots... What should I do need help..please

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
My game doesn't show any of my previous save data .when click load games there is nothing on it not even empty slots... What should I do need help..please
Check the following save folder, if you're on PC"
if it's empty, then somehow you deleted your save files

press "Win+R" on the keyboard and type - %userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist
The Win key is normally located next to the left "ctrl" key with the symbol of the windows flag

Unfortunately if you're on Mac, I don't know where those are located as I don't use one.

Also have you tried loaded the Autosave, it's located at the bottom of the load screen

Ro2121

Apr 14, 2018
Check the following save folder, if you're on PC"
if it's empty, then somehow you deleted your save files

press "Win+R" on the keyboard and type - %userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist
The Win key is normally located next to the left "ctrl" key with the symbol of the windows flag

Unfortunately if you're on Mac, I don't know where those are located as I don't use one.

Also have you tried loaded the Autosave, it's located at the bottom of the load screen
Already checked that and all my save files are there the problem is when I clickd load game there is nothing showing not even empty slots and autosave

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Already checked that and all my save files are there the problem is when I clickd load game there is nothing showing not even empty slots and autosave
Unfortunately I can't help in regards to the behind the scenes stuff

Can I ask what was the last version you played of the game, because if I remember correctly, if the last version was a very early one, then those save won't work with the new version, I just can't recall how far back.

One possible was it due to the save being before the naming ability was introduced, which was in 0.21

but if that's not the case try these and see if they work

Re-download a clean version of the game, extract it and see if the works
or
Move the saves from the current save location I pointed you to, to another folder example on the desktop and delete everything in the save folder.
Save files should be named "playerInfo.dat, playerInfo1.dat, playerInfo2.dat, etc"
%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist

Run the game again, start a new game, quit and save and see if you get a new save file in the save folder.
Then overwrite those saves with your old ones and see if that works

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
So I just started playing this and I'm following the walkthrough but I have a few questions. Firstly, what do I need to sleep in mom's bed? It just says I need a certain score level, which I have, and to have sex 10 times, which I'm fairly certain I've done, so I'm confused as to what I'm missing? Secondly, how do I get Kelly to tell me about Emma? Has this been taken out? I've already met Emma, but Kelly doesn't say anything about her, or about her being her friend from the hospital. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
So I just started playing this and I'm following the walkthrough but I have a few questions. Firstly, what do I need to sleep in mom's bed? It just says I need a certain score level, which I have, and to have sex 10 times, which I'm fairly certain I've done, so I'm confused as to what I'm missing? Secondly, how do I get Kelly to tell me about Emma? Has this been taken out? I've already met Emma, but Kelly doesn't say anything about her, or about her being her friend from the hospital. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
Have you been cheating?

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes