CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
no mac version?
There probably is one, but we don't always receive the mac version from our sources. You can request it in the game request subforums and wait for someone to share, or just keep an eye on this thread. We'll update OP once we receive a Mac version.

Reactions: newyorkeryb

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
I'm new to this game and I have a question if something happens if I do not let Billy blowjon from my Mother ?

time2die

May 23, 2017
It would be possible for you upgrade RAM to 8GB?
This should speed up everything quite nicely.
Adding SSD would be another good thing, giving old laptop like yours a second life.

Btw, could you give me exact info about CPU and Intel graphics?
I got Surface Book 2, but still laggy like hell...

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
Jun 8, 2017
It would seem im going to have to say goodbye to this game plain and simple i refuse to play this from the beginning AGAIN and more time than not people on this thread refuse to share saves opting to point to the search feature of the site to scan through pages of the word save in this thread its really unfortunate because i consider this game to be one of the highlights of this site i wont be returning until 1 of 2 things happen ether 1 the in-game quest tracker gets better and isnt a side thought or 2 the game becomes less trial and error to progress. I have a save from .29 and i have no idea what i have complete and what i havent so the walkthrough useless unless you start a new game that is my point this is why people ask for saves the objective list doesnt work and hasnt since i found this game back in .17

bobytt

Jun 19, 2017
It would seem im going to have to say goodbye to this game plain and simple i refuse to play this from the beginning AGAIN and more time than not people on this thread refuse to share saves opting to point to the search feature of the site to scan through pages of the word save in this thread its really unfortunate because i consider this game to be one of the highlights of this site i wont be returning until 1 of 2 things happen ether 1 the in-game quest tracker gets better and isnt a side thought or 2 the game becomes less trial and error to progress. I have a save from .29 and i have no idea what i have complete and what i havent so the walkthrough useless unless you start a new game that is my point this is why people ask for saves the objective list doesnt work and hasnt since i found this game back in .17
I got this from someone.

Stefano2426

Dec 14, 2017
The walkthrough from the first page stops at 569. Where did you find the 570 and the shameless for Janice?
If someone could help with the two new Janice outfits, please? I guess I completed all other quests, but the otion to buy these two simply does not appear....Thanks!

sars13

Jan 16, 2019
Thank you fella but it didn´t work, I never find Kira at the pier, and even when I´ve redone the steps, nothing happens
Did you try to change the score of the relationship between Jason and Kira?
In the end, you can put someone else's save file version 0.29 and play on.

sars13

Jan 16, 2019
If someone could help with the two new Janice outfits, please? I guess I completed all other quests, but the otion to buy these two simply does not appear....Thanks!
567. *HighCut Swimsuit* To get this swimsuit you need to complete Janice+Danielle scene at the pool at night. After that Jason will recieve sms at his room that the new item at the Victoria's secret store arrived.
568. *Victoria's lingerie* To get this outfit you need to complete Janice+Emma+Rachel scene at the living room at night. After that Jason will recieve sms at his room that the new item at the Victoria's secret store arrived.

You need to do these two scenes again.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes