shockwave666

Feb 24, 2018
Sorry, i made a mistake in my last post.
From the latex event you get the barebutt latex outfit for Janice.
For the shameless latex outfit you have to replay the night event where Janice is in the cow suit (don´t forget to give here the lactation pills)

Reactions: Cron

Stefano2426

Dec 14, 2017
Hi there, I´m a long time viewer but this will be my first post.
For Janice´s shameless latex suit you have to replay the latex event with Janice, Julia and Jason in Janice´s bedroom.
I still dont know how to get the second outfit but i will post it when i figured it out.
Next day, go to Jasons´s bedroom and you will get a sms, telling you, that a new latex outfit is avaliable.
Thanks a lot, appreciate. I will try it and let you know :)

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
i just started to play the new update and i cant see what my mouse is hovering over and cant move the camera

DidierDrogba

Oct 23, 2017
Nope. Maybe you shall update drivers, etc...
Doing hardware updates each month and my pc is strong enough to play AAA games on high quality and i played twist 0.25 couple months ago with 0 issue. Btw thx for the answer. I think something wrong bug or like that i dunno.

e40920

Nov 25, 2017
Hi all, and thanks in advance for any help. The problem I'm having is getting Kira to talk about her debt, line 538 in the walkthrough. I've gone back in the posts and have seen others are having this problem as well, post #18,767 and post #18,774 this thread. Before when the debt was talked about worked fine for my game, line 430 in the walkthrough. Is there a variable that can be set in the games save to trigger this option? Thanks again.

notime

Mar 24, 2018
I started a new game. Went to the pool, Janice was in the lounge chair. But she was wearing a swimsuit along with a pair of stockings and a garter belt. Is this a common glitch/on purpose?

abady121

Jan 15, 2018
i have a problem with step 93 , when Janice and Julia sees us she becomes angry and runs , how do i fix this?

xShiFT

Nov 23, 2018
I started a new game. Went to the pool, Janice was in the lounge chair. But she was wearing a swimsuit along with a pair of stockings and a garter belt. Is this a common glitch/on purpose?
after changing her clothes, the glitch disappears

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes