frond

Donor
Oct 2, 2017
I'm seeing some very weird graphics artifacts with 0.31. Misshaped body parts and torn clothing textures. I wasn't seeing this with 0.30 but I've also switched to a new computer (much more powerful) so I'm wondering if others are seeing this or if it's something specific to my new hardware. Any suggestions for what to do to fix it? Doesn't seem to matter if I play old saves or start new. Does the same thing regardless. Some examples:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
I'm seeing some very weird graphics artifacts with 0.31. Misshaped body parts and torn clothing textures. I wasn't seeing this with 0.30 but I've also switched to a new computer (much more powerful) so I'm wondering if others are seeing this or if it's something specific to my new hardware. Any suggestions for what to do to fix it? Doesn't seem to matter if I play old saves or start new. Does the same thing regardless. Some examples:
do you play on beautifull ? if yes then its weird indeed but if not you should try to play it on the highest settings

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
These usually means you're playing on low resolution.
Try this to remedy it
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-31-final-kst.1282/page-833#post-1385561

BlueSpirit

May 22, 2018
Hey everyone

I have some news regarding those that can't seem to get Julia to catch Jason and Janice in the dinning room (Walkthrough - 515)

First I want to note that the following has been found to be a bug in the games save mechanic, where the game reads the save from the registry rather than the save file itself.
KsT has been informed of this and is working on a fix.

But thanks to @dsconstructor the creator of the , we were able to figure out a work around

WARNING THIS METHOD MIGHT MESS UP YOUR GAME
Don't know if it will, but use it at your own risk.

So I highly recommend saving a backup of your saves in a separate location
"C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist"
or

press "win+R" on the keyboard and type - %userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist
Win key is normally located next to the left "ctrl" key with the symbol of the windows flag

First- check the fetish store on the computer and make sue the Pink dog suite isn't listed

If it's not there
Make sure grab the cheat mod from here

Next you need to look for the following variable - ms_pet
To easily find it go to Jason's room bring up the state list, scroll all the way down

Change its value to 5 "ms_pet - 5"

Now this one you shouldn't need to touch "jlatexq", if it's value is 3 or greater, LEAVE IT ALONE

I cant pass this:
528. Go back to the Shady guy, give him the experimental medicine. He will give you GPS tracker.
what variable can i use? on cheatmenu

3.40 star(s) 159 Votes