bleach4613

Mar 22, 2018
i cant get the panties to show up in the bathroom w tub. I did both groping in pool and while she's asleep where he mentions her ass

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Can somebody give me a save before this? (my saves are buged he try to search after the archive it is a dead end bug)
527. Click on the storage room door (room 201) and click on "Get in". Click on one of the bottles with the red cap. Jason receives one bottle of the experimental medicine.

Solved
hold right mouse button and switch the viewing direction

superic

Feb 20, 2018
i cant reach outside the house the scene between emma and michelle... i already done the other quests for michelle.. any tips?

maxim@423

Apr 23, 2017
To Whom It May Concern,

Walkthrough Line 564 ,instead of Living Room go to (Janice)Bedroom .( that will save you from unnecessary grinding)

Stefano2426

Dec 14, 2017
567. *HighCut Swimsuit* To get this swimsuit you need to complete Janice+Danielle scene at the pool at night. After that Jason will recieve sms at his room that the new item at the Victoria's secret store arrived.
568. *Victoria's lingerie* To get this outfit you need to complete Janice+Emma+Rachel scene at the living room at night. After that Jason will recieve sms at his room that the new item at the Victoria's secret store arrived.

You need to do these two scenes again.
My bad, poor English. I already done these two, thanks. I meant the two new fetish outfits, such as the shameless one, as indicated in the changelog for beta 2. Any idea?

Jul 31, 2017
I haven’t played this game for long time so I want to know from where the included save "dad gone - day 731" start.
And sorry if this was already answered

shockwave666

Feb 24, 2018
My bad, poor English. I already done these two, thanks. I meant the two new fetish outfits, such as the shameless one, as indicated in the changelog for beta 2. Any idea?
Hi there, I´m a long time viewer but this will be my first post.
For Janice´s shameless latex suit you have to replay the latex event with Janice, Julia and Jason in Janice´s bedroom.
I still dont know how to get the second outfit but i will post it when i figured it out.
Next day, go to Jasons´s bedroom and you will get a sms, telling you, that a new latex outfit is avaliable.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes