Daedra6646

Dec 31, 2017
Windows defender questioned me running the .exe in the .31 version but not previous versions. Anyone got any ideas why?

hungyppa

Nov 5, 2017
Hi everybody, i need some help. I do every thing but my energy is only 75, i need 85 energy to kick John out. Is this bug???

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I do all of this list onemore time but nothing change. The only thing i can't do is "2-Sniff Janice/Mom's panties in Jason's room". I can't find any panties in bathroom because i did it before. Anyway, thank you
Can you send me your save file

And by any chance did you sell Billy the panties before sniffing them, if you did then that’s why.
And unfortunately you can’t get a second pair of panties, it was a one time thing.

Now all you can do is get the cheat mod and manually increase you energy to 85.

Reactions: hungyppa

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
you're basically saying you don't want massive amounts of content similar to what's already in game.
Nowhere did I say, or even imply that.
I've seen more than my fair share of user generated content for games, and I mean actual story content, not just extra items/animations etc.
The vast majority of them are always fan-fiction trash, and that really makes getting to the good ones a chore beyond belief.

if he invests into a system where people can make their own content and share it, it will provide even more content than what kst currently provides.
What's in it for KST?

he can start simple, just let people add a single quest to the existing story then share it, that alone would add tons of new content.
Or they could create their own stories within the same setting by learning Unity.

you seem to think i want him to stop working on the game and just make the toolset, no .. once he's finished with the twist, what is he going to do then? what if he invested into a toolset that allows massive amounts of content to be created? think of the possibilities.
He doesn't have to spend time creating a toolset to make content for a Unity developed game... Because Unity.

now imagine people use his toolset then create their own patreon, then kst makes a tos that says if you use his toolset and make your own patreon, then you have to give him like 25% of your patreon's profits. kst could possibly bring in an extra $2500.00 or $5000.00 a month from that, then use that to hire more help to make The Twist II or something with even more content he provides now.
You really haven't thought this through, have you?

What you're proposing, is for him to make a toolset through Unity, for a game he'll have finished that was made in Unity, where patrons will see no return until this toolset is ready to use, and likely start losing patrons because he made something for a small minority of patrons to use.

Then there's the matter of whether or not Unity Technologies (the people who own and develop the Unity engine) would even allow him to make a toolset for which they wouldn't see any money from, something that would in fact be leaving KST in a position where he's practically readying himself to be bent over a barrel for legal proceedings against him.

All that wasted time, which could have already gone to making (as you yourself suggest) "The Twist 2" or some other game.

roger1395

Jul 1, 2018
After school wait until Kevin walks inside the school at 16:00. Click on "Follow him". Inside the school click on the classroom door.

It doesn´t appear the option to follow him
what should I do?

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
anyone got a save? cant seem to get this step to happen:

440. Make sure John is not at home, you have done the threesome with Janice and Emma (step 165) and you have completed the progression with Rachel (up to step 407).
On Tuesday go to the living room and wait for Janice and Emma. Janice shows Emma the necklace Jason gave her as a birthday present. Emma takes a closer look.
She recognizes it as her stolen necklace and realizes that Rick is not the one who stole it. Jason confesses to be the thief and apologizes. Emma is not mad at Jason.
Janice suggests to go out tonight and forget about everything. Janice is mad at Jason.
REALLY... 956 pages of searching and no one gives an answer to this question?

Let me ask this question, what is the required trigger for this scene?

"
On Tuesday go to the living room and wait for Janice and Emma. Janice shows Emma the necklace Jason gave her as a birthday present. Emma takes a closer look.
She recognizes it as her stolen necklace
"

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
How is this game to play without a walktrough? the (tasks & journal) tab isn't that much helpful. I don't really like walktroughs to be honest but it's also irritating being left kinda clueless.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
How is this game to play without a walktrough? the (tasks & journal) tab isn't that much helpful. I don't really like walktroughs to be honest but it's also irritating being left kinda clueless.
Sadly KST doesn't really focus on dialogs and storydesign, so the whole game is pretty "bad" in terms of playability. A lot of stuff takes place either somewhat random and with little to no real hints. If you really want to play it without walkthrough it's going to be a lot of repitition/trial and error.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes