beadsworth

Jul 14, 2017
Agreed with others this game has jumped the shark
I don't care about the slow updates or horrible performance. It's just being milked out forever and is being written to a walkthrough. The idea of the Journal was thrown away long ago. There's no way to progress unless you have a walkthrough, and content-overload does exist. You can only cram so much into one world before it's time to move on to something new. I'm happy for the new game. Put a finale into this one already and move on. Don't make a game without any clear definition of when (content-wise) it'll be done.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
DONDE PUEDO DESCARGAR LA VERCION 36
Spanish to English using google translate
WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD VERSION 0.36

Please make sure to add the English translation by using google translate, otherwise we won't be able to help
Asegúrate de agregar la traducción al inglés usando el traductor de Google, de lo contrario no podremos ayudarte

Please note if you are looking for a version before the DRM, you will need a copy of 0.35 as the DRM was introduced with 0.36
Tenga en cuenta que si está buscando una versión anterior al DRM, necesitará una copia de 0.35 ya que el DRM se introdujo con 0.36

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hello, I just recently discovered this game, and it has been really good thus far. I was curious whether there any indication from the dev about an update to Janice's story-line, in any of the future game updates? There was some dialog during the kitchen scene about Janice being able to handle something bigger, but I was not able to find that continuation in the game.
Cheers, :)
She's likely referring to this
A buttplug you find at the pharmacy

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
this is my save, im not really sure what to do with kira,

again thanks for helping me this much
I've had a look

Here's what I found

you're missing some options with kelly, you need to advanced further with her before you can text Adrianna
and now that I've looked at it, you had the right idea, and I was semi-right, we just had it the wrong way round.
You need to be able to text adrianna first before you can start with kira.

So, carry on with Kelly first, then when you do the movie part, you should be able to text Adrianna and the at same time start with Kira.

My recommendation is, don't use the walkthrough as a reference, but as step by step instructions. Because if you don't you can end up confused.

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
It seems step 757 is not working or i'm missing something?
I have the same problem! Can anybody help me?
757. Next day, after 20:00 go to Emma's house, sneak into backyard. Use Kendra's key duplicate. This time you'll catch Kendra and Emma in the bedroom. You will be able to choose to watch them or join them. If you step in, Jason will be dominated by Kendra.

Depending on the version you're playing with
0.38Beta it's random, it's based on luck
0.38Final it's set for them to appear together at 21:00 every time,

Lord Vader

May 5, 2020
757. Next day, after 20:00 go to Emma's house, sneak into backyard. Use Kendra's key duplicate. This time you'll catch Kendra and Emma in the bedroom. You will be able to choose to watch them or join them. If you step in, Jason will be dominated by Kendra.

Depending on the version you're playing with
0.38Beta it's random, it's based on luck
0.38Final it's set for them to appear together at 21:00 every time,
Ah ok! 21h! Thank you!

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
I have down something wrong in playing this game. Not able to get Kelly to tell me about her coming back for her coffee break. Please Help. All help will be appreciated. Thanks

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I have down something wrong in playing this game. Not able to get Kelly to tell me about her coming back for her coffee break. Please Help. All help will be appreciated. Thanks
Make sure to clear all chatting dialogue with Billy at school. and that Kelly is at 25
EDIT: forgot to add to complete all dialogue talking to Janice in the living room

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Make sure to clear all chatting dialogue with Billy at school. and that Kelly is at 25
Thanks, will do. Guess I missed that in the walkthrough.:(
Forgot to add to complete all dialogue talking to Janice in the living room as well after talking to her in the dining room when she's drunk.

basically switch between chatting with Kelly, Janice and Billy as well as buying 2 items from Kelly

and I just ran a new game to see what needs to be done.
I've tested these steps and they seem to work.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

X0M3!

Nov 13, 2019
Forgot to add to complete all dialogue talking to Janice in the living room as well after talking to her in the dining room when she's drunk.

basiclly switch between chatting with Kelly, Janice and Billy as well as buying 2 items from Kelly

and I just ran a new game to see what needs to be done.
I've tested these steps and they seem to work.

1-Go to hallway, use the C+H cheat to give yourself $50
2-Get whisky from dining room
3-Stay in dining room until you catch Janice drunk, sit next to her
4-Talk to Janice in the living room when she's reading a book
5-Chat with Billy at school
6-Go to pharmacy, buy both items
7-Chat with Kelly (15 points)
8-Chat with Billy at school
9-Chat with Kelly (20 points)
10-Talk to Janice in the living room when she's reading a book
11-Chat with Kelly
12-Talk to Janice in the living room when she's reading a book
11-Chat with Kelly (25 points)
12-Chat with Kelly at 14:00
Anon4321 Are you tech support? Is KST paying you to answer everyone on internet? Let everyone play at their own pace & let them follow the walkthrough. You might have OCD(We all do but not this level), get some chill pill & some air.

jasonqsmith

Jun 14, 2017
Anon4321 Are you tech support? Is KST paying you to answer everyone on internet? Let everyone play at their own pace & let them follow the walkthrough. You might have OCD(We all do but not this level), get some chill pill & some air.
What is the purpose of this post? Genuinely? This random person is helping people who come here for help. Helping people sometimes makes other people happy....try it.

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
The cheats don't work correctly in v0.38 Finalcracked. When i stand on the hallway, and click " restock supplies " the game show everything is on full but after, when i leave the hallway, and click the inventory everything is the same amount than before.
There is any other option (cheat/command) to never run out of the supplies?
Ty for the answer! :)

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
The cheats don't work correctly in v0.38 Finalcracked. When i stand on the hallway, and click " restock supplies " the game show everything is on full but after, when i leave the hallway, and click the inventory everything is the same amount than before.
There is any other option (cheat/command) to never run out of the supplies?
Ty for the answer! :)
KsT knows about the bug with the cheat.

The only other option is the cheat mod

USE AT OWN RISK, OVER USE CAN BREAK THE GAME
WHERE TO GET AND HOW TO USE THE CHEAT MOD BY dsconstructor
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-cheatmenuplugin-v1-0-5beta-dsconstructor.6938/
HOW TO INSTALL THE CHEAT PLUGIN
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-38-final-cracked-kst.1282/post-1882744

umgwing

Mar 15, 2019
I think I might've found a minor bug.
Here's how to reproduce it:
(1) when john's at home and Janice in the living room;
(2) go to the living room and choose to "massage", then "end massage";
(3) now choose to go to the bathroom.
-> There's a chance someone's in the bathroom and since john's home you cann't come in.
-> You're forced back to the living room.
-> But after the massage all options for other locations are hidden.
-> You're stuck there and can't go anywhere.

I had to use plugin to jump to another location.

Is this a real bug?
If it is, I hope it can reach Kst someday.

BTW, how come there isn't a bug report thread?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I think I might've found a minor bug.
Here's how to reproduce it:
(1) when john's at home and Janice in the living room;
(2) go to the living room and choose to "massage", then "end massage";
(3) now choose to go to the bathroom.
-> There's a chance someone's in the bathroom and since john's home you cann't come in.
-> You're forced back to the living room.
-> But after the massage all options for other locations are hidden.
-> You're stuck there and can't go anywhere.

I had to use plugin to jump to another location.

Is this a real bug?
If it is, I hope it can reach Kst someday.

BTW, how come there isn't a bug report thread?
I've tried what you said, but I can't reproduce it.

The only thing that comes to mind is, you haven't broken the bathroom door with the screwdriver, thereby preventing you from entering it.

Did you use the screwdriver on the bathroom door yet, because after using it, you can enter the bathroom at anytime, and the bathroom should only be in use, is 8:00-10:00 and 20:00-22:00, which would make me assume you yet to use the screwdriver on the bathroom door.
because if John's still around and you haven't made the choice to kick him out or let him stay, he should be watching tv at the time of when someone might be in the bathroom. and Janice doesn't read a book between 08:00-10:00 and 20:00-22:00

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 159 Votes